First of all: I know this is supposed on the “Features” tab but I cannot post there.
360° videos on Infinite Flight would allow the viewer to fully control the view by themselves. The pilot could change the view but it would stay in the default view selected from the start, all the time. The pilot would need to select 360° video start from the start with options:
- HUD view (without the plane). Mainly used for scenary.
- Above the plane. Used for scenary and to check what they are doing that is visible from above.
- Locked “Above the plane view”. Basically, if the plane turns it stays above the plane’s roof. In the “Above the plane” option, if the plane is turning, you can see its gear and other stuff.
- Below the plane. Same as option no.2 but below the plane.
- Locked “Below the plane”. Same as option no.3 but below the plane.
- Right-side. View from the right-side of the plane.
- Locked roght-side. Always on the right-side of the plane.
- Left-side. View from the left-side of the plane.
- Locked left-side. Always on the left-side of the plane.
The view options of the video cannot be modified mid-flight. You must select them from the start and you can’t change them afterwards.
For the side options: They must be far enough, so that the gear is visible. Possibly in-front or behind the wing.
The exception would be to implement a PC version and allow modifications. Then people could make a 360° video mod. If I broke the rule of only 1 feature per suggestion please notify me. I don’t think I did though.