31DEC21 / 1700Z - Auf Wiedersehen, 2021 @ EGLL - EDDF

Goodbye, auf wiedersehen, adiós, مع السلامة, and さようなら to 2021! It’s been quite the year, and for our final event of 2021, we’re doing a community favourite flight from EGLL to EDDF for this week’s Friday Night Flight. Both airports have a huge capacity for traffic, with EDDF having multiple runways for landing. We hope you enjoy this final send-off for 2021, and we look forward to 2022!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and YouTube to watch all our live streams each week!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
EGLL EDDF Any Any 1:15 Expert Server

EGLL DVR KONAN KOK 5059N/317E FERDI BUPAL REMBA SPI PESOV TOBOP NIVNU RASVO PIPEP UNOKO IBVIL MANUV RAMOB 5005N/745E ROKIM MTR REDGO EDDF

25 Likes

I’ll be there! So excited!

Wow! What great way to send off 2021!

Servers are going to explode lol

Already preparing my device on getting chopped in pieces 😝.

Looking foward into it! :D

Mine’s holding up surprisingly well despite having done nothing but flown for the past 12 hours.

Count me in!!

Just want to add Chinese to this sentence - 再见2021!

I have just passed midnight so happy new year from 2022!🎉 I will soon go to sleep so I might do a long haul instead ^_^

1 Like

I’d love to join but I’m in the middle of a long haul flight for my VA :(

I think the M1 chip in the Ipad really does help :)

5 minutes to go and the place is packed lol

will dan be streaming this?

This is gonna be great for spotting!!

Well folks, there’s a taste of the type of traffic Heathrow airport would deal with pre-pandemic just about every day

2 Likes

You are most correct mate. Just finished on tower for an hour, it was quite busy. But it’s really rewarding when you complete it tho!

Currently en-route. Airplane = Lufthansa 643 :)

No, he will not.

I am now off the ground, after 43 minutes of letting people in front of me ^^

I had a great flight l! Yes, I was waiting for departure for about 30 minutes l, BUT THATS NOT IMPORTNAT

1 Like