30SEP20 / 2100Z - Flash Flight: Cross Country American @ KATL

Join the Infinite Flight team on a Flash Flight from Atlanta to Dallas! This event is sure to bring out a large crowd, and full ATC service will be in place along the route, so you can practice your ATC communications. For help on how to communicate with centre, head to the user guide:

We’ll be flying in American Airlines B738s. We suggest you hop in the awesome Astrojet, but you can choose any one you want. SIDs/STARs will be in place for the event. You can find these at the bottom of this topic. Please be aware procedures used may be changed last minute due to weather conditions.

These events can lead to amazing photos, so post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Specifics

Server: Expert
Aircraft: B738
Livery: American Airlines

Flight Time: 2h05m
Fuel: 9500KG/20,000lbs

SID: KAJIN2
STARs: YEAGR4 MHZ transition
APP: ATC assigned

Note: this route is direct SID to STAR

Event Hours:

Begin - Wednesday 30th September @ 21:00 ZULU

End - Wednesday 30th September @ 23:00 ZULU

September 30, 2020September 30, 2020

42 Likes

Nice event Misha! I wish I could join 😒

1 Like

Wow excitingg

No i wont be home in time for the flight :(

I wish I wasn’t doing school when this took place.

I’ll be there!

@MishaCamp you’re gonna kill me for asking this, but what does this mean. Does this just mean you fly a straight line between the end of the SID and the beginning of the STAR?

Yes, it just means you shouldn’t have any waypoints between your SID and STAR.

1 Like

I’ve been flying all over the Southeast with flyovers with a group of 4 in the F16, don’t be surprised if you get a little intercept haha

I’ll be there for sureeeeeeeeeee!

don’t be surprised if you get a little report haha

4 Likes

I request permission. :)

Looking forward to the flight. Hate to admit it, but will be my first flash flight in ages!

5 Likes

My phone will for sure crash but I’ll give it a go! haha

1 Like

I can’t wait to control you guys!! I am currently Atlanta G and will be for the flash flight!

What time do we pushback?

2100Z is when it begins :)

1 Like

Also what’s our cruising altitude and speed?

1 Like

What you like - just be sensible.