30OCT20 / 0600Z - Friday Night Flight: Welcome to 20.2!

Welcome to this week’s FNF! Our brand new shiny update has just been released, and it’s time to celebrate! With 3 reworked B777 variants, this week will allow you to pick and choose your favourite route and airline, with a number of hubs and destinations to fly to and from!

Singapore, Manilla, and Taipei will operate as 3 joint hubs for this week. Please plan for delays and long approaches into these airports due to traffic density. Other airports open will include hubs of B77W and the B77L aircraft. All of these airports also allow for cargo operations in the B77F.

The B777 design was unique for what key reason?

• It was the first aircraft to be designed entirely by computer
  • Over 25% of its design wasn’t fully complete until construction began
  • The original design was created to be able to add a second deck to the aircraft if needed

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Specifics

Server: Any
Aircraft: Any B777
Livery: Any

Begin - Friday 30th October @ 06:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 31st October @ 06:00 ZULU

October 30, 2020October 31, 2020

Airports

WSSS Singapore HUB
RPLL Manilla HUB
RCTP Taiwan HUB

OTHH Doha
OKBK Kuwait
OPLA Lahore
HECA Cairo
OEJN Jeddah
HAAB Addis Ababa
OMAA Abu Dhabi
VHHH Hong Kong
VABB Mumbai
WIII Jakarta

NOTAMs Pattern work at ATC discretion. Check airport ATIS for aircraft size restrictions

Established Routes

Into RPLL -

WSSS-RPLL:
WSSS HOSBA TOMAN VERIN LUSMO LAGOT LAXOR LULBU LEGED BUCAL RODEL WAYEM TRECE RPLL

HECA-RPLL:
HECA SISIK DATOK KARIK ULINA ELETA TAMIM PETRA DEESA OBSOT ASH NEVOL KAVID AAR MURIB RALTI ELODI LOVEK LONOR NOLDO PAPUS PAXAT ILM ZDN DERBO SOKIR KALAT POPOT MEMIX MORBA RK MERUN LKA CHI ALI PAVRU LKN BODOG PPT MONDA BIKIK TEBID RAJ BOGEP AAT ANSOS LSO LINSO GMA MAKUL GULOT IDPUG XSJ IGRID LXI ADBAG MEPAN BSE UVUNO WUY NIKUK ALEKI BHY GIVIV SIKOU AVMUP NABAL MANDY YANNI DAGAT ARRES ROBAS ESTEL GONDO RPLL

Into RCTP -

RPLL-RCTP:
RPLL MIGEL CAB ESSYL DIPID PAYAS LAO KAPOH CHRIS ABVAR POTIB GLOOM ZUBAT TNN MEICH BRAVO JAMMY RCTP

OKBK-RCTP:
OKBK NANPI VELUT KHG IVERA RUBAK SYZ NALBI RIKAS DAVUT GETIS KER ALKES ORDAD SILKO DANUS ZDN DERBO SOKIR KALAT POPOT MEMIX MORBA RK MERUN LKA CHI LKN APIPU PARSA SMR TAXOP REDAP RAJ BOGEP AAT ANSOS LSO LINSO GMA MAKUL GULOT IDPUG XSJ IGRID LXI ADBAG MEPAN BSE DUDIT LBN ATLAT BIPOP AVPAM GYA POU TAMOT CH MAGOG ELATO GLIGA TNN MEICH BRAVO JAMMY RCTP

VHHH-RCTP:
VHHH OCEAN RASSE CONGA ENVAR DADON EXTRA RENOT TONGA BOCCA ELBER BRAVO JAMMY RCTP

Into WSSS -

RCTP-WSSS:
RCTP CANDY AJENT GABBY PARPA ANDRE KABAM MIKIN MUMOT MAVRA MIGUG MONBO MESOX MUGAN MIMUX MAPNO OSIXA MOXON MELAS MABLI MUMSO MABAL KILOT PIBAP PASPU NYLON WSSS

OTHH-WSSS:
OTHH VAXIN DASUT VEKEL MIRIT ORPEN MOBET BONIK NOVSU PEDEX MESPO ASLOM VAXIM SETSI PARAR DOGET SUGID BEKUT ENTUG AGELA BOGAT DORAM VIRAM GURAS VATMO IDASO BIKEN LAGOG IGOGU NILAM MEKAR VAMPI GUNIP GOBAS AGOSA VKL DUMOK BATAR OGAKO TOPOR ARAMA LELIB JAYBE ALFA BIDUS WSSS

OEJN-WSSS:
OEJN EGREP PATOR IMGOB BOXEB TUKVU NADLI DASTO UMRAN DEBAS AMBAG DEGNO MIGMA BOSAK KATIT DAVLU DANUX MIDGU DEMKI TULBU GEVED GIDAN OBTIN MUSRU AMBOS PARAR DOGET SUGID BEKUT ENTUG AGELA BOGAT DORAM VIRAM GURAS VATMO IDASO BIKEN LAGOG IGOGU NILAM MEKAR VAMPI GUNIP GOBAS AGOSA VKL DUMOK BATAR OGAKO TOPOR ARAMA BOBAG SAMKO BTM DOVAN BIPOP WSSS

Suggested STARs

STAR’s

RPLL:
ALBA3R
CAB7R
COND3R
IBAG7R

RCTP:
TNN1A
TONG1A

WSSS:
ASUN1B
ELAL1B
KART1B
LEBA2B
LELI3B
MABA2B
REPO1B
SURG1B

96 Likes

Thank you soo much Misha for making my home airport as one of the hubs for the FNF. first time I saw Philippines as the hub can’t wait to fly and control 😍

Me right now 😂

62 Likes

Don’t @ me, but South-east Asia is the most underrated part of the world, and finally my home airport, WSSS is the FNF hub again after a year! Really glad to see it being featured :)

26 Likes

Coincidence or not. I’ve just taken off for Singapore only to see this post. Nice to experience South East Asia for a while.

1 Like

Glad to see South Asia finally being featured. Can’t wait! 🇸🇬 🇹🇼 🇵🇭

7 Likes

Wow! Great FNF! Can’t wait to fly and discover the 777s!

1 Like

Cant wait to do this on 3:00pm EST tomorrow I had great time with the 777 Family this week

1 Like

Should be a good one for the B777.

1 Like

Thanks! But I highly suggest OEJN/OERK-RPLL (and vice versa) be an established route too since Saudia, due to high volume of Filipino passengers due to the overseas Filipino community in Saudi Arabia, frequently serves those routes using the 77W, and most recently, the 787-9 :)

Looking forward to tomorrow’s FNF! Cheers

1 Like

Yeah boyssssssss.

Looking forward to this.

1 Like

Let’s go!

Can’t wait to do some ULHs with Air India’s B77W out of Mumbai!

3 Likes

oooh nice! i might fly EDDT - OTHH

1 Like

Yesssssss.

Manila is featured! Very happy with that! I always love flying in and out of that airport.

Thanks for the amazing FNF Misha!

4 Likes

Very Nice FNF, I will be flying the 777 again after a long long long time

1 Like

Wow nice😘 OPLA❤️

3 Likes

Amazing FNF❤️

3 Likes

Love this FNF!

1 Like

Most definitely looking forward to the approach in to Singapore International!

Welcome to the Community @Peanut_747😃