30NOV21 / 1400Z - Flash Flight: Turboprop Hop @ RPMD

The Dash 8 is one of the most fun aircraft in the Infinite Flight fleet to fly, operating numerous exciting routes around the world. We’re taking the aircraft from RPMD to RPLL for this flight, a short hop across the Philippines that will take in some beautiful South East Asian scenery! Don’t forget that the Dash 8 doesn’t fly as high or as fast as other aircraft, so low and slow is the way to go!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and YouTube to watch all our live streams each week!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
RPMD RPLL PAL Express Dash 8 1:45 Expert Server

RPMD NIBAT REXOB 749N/12510E ANKIN CGO LIRYX FORTA LOWAY LAMOK RASEC CARLO DELOR VICTA BUNGA ROX MINOR 1241N/12201E LAIYA BATON FRANI BANCA BRANO NATAY CD24 RPLL

33 Likes

Wow Davao City is really Getting the Spotlight!
Nice Diversity ;)

3 Likes

WOW! I haven’t played IF for about a month due to my exams at school. Surely I will join this event!

3 Likes

Ooh, the Philippines getting some love! 😍💪

7 Likes

People, please land on flaps 15° and speed 115-120, DON’T USE FLAPS 37!! it’s very hatd to fly on 95 kts and full flaps

3 Likes

Perfect way to start the day!

2 Likes

IFPHG should definitely get involved in this since it’s Philippine based IF organization ngl

4 Likes

Wow RPMD is hometown😊😊

5 Likes

We’re already inviting members!

3 Likes

Awesome 😎😎

1 Like

Wow what’s going on during taxi?

1 Like

Too many people = a whole gang of Q400’s

3 Likes

all gates were blocked with Dash 8s lol, luckily I already took off :D

Cebu Pacific 321 at the airport.

Oh no, I feel like it’s gonna be a stampede of dash-8 taking off together

How can I get in?

The event takes place on the expert server, just spawn at RPMD in a Dash 8 and copy the flight plan from someone at the airport (or in the air) and you are ready to go :D

As Robin3 said :)

Remember to follow all ATC Instructions, and enjoy the flight!

2 Likes

sound like RPLL will have a 3D airport soon

1 Like