30MAY22 / 1800Z - The Memorial Day Salute @KJFK, KDCA, & KBOS

Pilot_InfiniteFlight Presents The Memorial Day Salute (1)

Hello and welcome to The Memorial Day Salute IFC event! Memorial Day is celebrated on May 30th this year in the United States, to honor those who have sacrificed their lives, for the USA’s freedom. I will not be having a gate assignment, as this event will run for a couple of hours, and it is taking place at 3 different airports all 3D! You can fly in and out of any of the featured event airports, or fly somewhere else. You can fly anytime between the event times below. The reason I chose these 3 airports, as some significant events which lost thousands of US soldiers have taken place here. New York, Washington D.C., and Boston played a role in the horrific terroristic attacks on 9/11. Many soldiers, and first responders died that day. That is not even close of to how many soldiers that have been lost, and who will be considered as hero’s. There were plenty more events in which US soldiers were lost. World War I and II, Vietnam War, D-Day, etc. All of those fallen soldiers will be considered hero’s. Now let’s get together and celebrate the lives of these fallen soldiers, with a little bit of flying!

Airports -

• John F. Kennedy International Airport - New York, NY
  • Ronald Reagan National Airport - Washington D.C.
  • Boston Logan International Airport - Boston, MA
    Event Times -
  • 2022-05-30T18:00:00Z2022-05-31T01:00:00Z
    Server -
  • Expert Server

KJFK ATC -
Ground:
Tower:
ATIS:
Departure:
Approach:
New York Center:

KDCA ATC -
Ground:
Tower:
ATIS:
Departure:
Approach:
Washington Center:

KBOS ATC -
Ground:
Tower:
ATIS:
Departure:
Approach:
Boston Center:

KJFK Recommended Routes -
KJFK-KBOS
KJFK-KDCA

KDCA Recommended Routes -
KDCA-KJFK
KDCA-KBOS

KBOS Recommended Routes -
KBOS-KJFK
KBOS-KDCA

• I will NOT be responsible for any violations you may receive
  • If ATC is not active, use UNICOM wisely
  • Be realistic
  • Do NOT try to cut people in line, fly through people, etc, this is the Expert Server
  • Any violations give, contact @appeals
  • Any unprofessional pilot behavior you see, contact an Infinite Flight mod on the IFC whenever you see it
  • Have fun!

1 Like

Bumping since it was posted late

No one wants to help salute?

We need more pilots!

Bumping up!

I’ll help and I will flying from DCA to Boston I think with AA to keep it American themed

Thanks for joining!

We need way more pilots!!!

I will help salute! I’ll probably do KJFK-KLAX! 757-200 (Chrome Livery)

-RY

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.