30may20 / 0000z - cargo flight @ kmem-panc

How many combined arrivals and departures does FEDEX have everyday in and out of Memphis?

0 voters

Aircraft: FEDEX MD-11F / 777-200F

LAXD5553-759x500 258782_800-1

Route: KMEM DLONG GMBLR FHLPS GRRIZ MIEDZ 3619N/9045W KK48I LMN KP90C MOT VLN REFEX NUBEG LEPET 5800N/12600W GOROV YXY59 YXY57 COHIL REMBY 6042N/14645W WITTI GAYLL SLOOW SILTY ANDDI ELIAS PANC
(Includes SID and STAR)

Time: 00:00Z

Server: Training

Flight parameters:: Speed Profile (250/308/.82), Crusing Altitude: FL 340.

Remarks: I will be flying on from Anchorage to Seoul. Anyone is welcome to join.

3 Likes

I would definitely join if it was two to three hours earlier. I understand if you can’t though.

1 Like

Looks great and well organized! I wish I could come, I’ll still be heading to KSFO from Hawaii at that time. Have fun!

1 Like

So…

What runway is this?

For Runway 36C

That’s KMEM. I’m talking about the arrival to PANC.

You do not want to mess with PANC realism when @anon38496261 is involved!!!

1 Like

It is a STAR For all runways facing west I believe

1 Like

The 25s?

Hehe…

PANC uses 7R and 15 for landings :)

A cool STAR to do would be the WITTI4 for 7R :)

1 Like

I would love to get a good amount of people to join. There’s nothing like a line of cargo planes at Memphis at sunset

1 Like

I agree. It’s beautiful.

I’ll make time to attend if we’re not using the 25s.

1 Like

That is a very true fact

1 Like

Yeah man you’re the expert, message me in private and talk me through it. That stuff is still kind of confusing to me if you will

1 Like

Sounds good :)

Also, is moving it two or three hours earlier okay? I would need that in order to be able to land :)

I could move it one hour earlier but if we move it 2 hours earlier we’re kind of already pass that

1 Like

Oh okay. I might not be able to land, but we’ll see. I’ll be attending 👍

1 Like

Just to keep conversation rolling, I don’t know why but I love the placement of the Landing lights on the MD-11F

1 Like

I personally beg to differ. I find it quite awkward and it ruins the roundness of the nose.

I don’t really see their effectiveness that high, but for some reason I just like how they look in Flight until 10,000 feet.

1 Like

I’m opting to fly the md-11F because for some reason every time I fly with Triple 7 cargo plane the approach mode screws up. Does anyone else have experience with this? I know I’m following all the procedures correctly but somehow approach always makes me go into unstable flight

1 Like