30JUN21 / 1300Z - East Sea Crossing @ RKSI

If our normal Flash Flight times aren’t for you, this one should be! Join us at an earlier time than normal as we fly from Seoul to Tokyo in the Korean Air B739. This flight takes us over most of Korea before heading across the East Sea and entering Japanese airspace. As we descend down into Tokyo, you can prepare for one of the exciting arrivals at Haneda Airport!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtag #infiniteflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and watch replays of our past live streams!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Aircraft Airline Flight Duration SID STAR
RKSI RJTT B739 Korean Airlines 1h50m EGOB1Y XACN

RKSI KARBU BIKSI KAE PILIT DADAS AGSUS LANAT CUE SHTLE GAKKI SHOOT 3443N/13808E ARTIC SPENS XAC RJTT

Event Hours:

Begin - Wednesday 30th June @ 13:00 ZULU

End - Wednesday 30th June @ 14:30 ZULU

June 30, 2021June 30, 2021

48 Likes

Hoe man this is gonna be an epic flight!

Great time! I can join this one, looking forward!

3 Likes

Nice EVENT Misha !!

And I hope to be a ATC !

Thank You So Much Misha,this is the perfect time for me! Greetings from India! ✌🏼

1 Like

Amazing!!! Thanks misha, looking forward for this

Yay!! We Indians can easily join this now!

5 Likes

Ikr but I don’t have Pro

3 Likes

Get one 🙂. It will be really worth it! Once in a lifetime, IF has introduced early event and focused on Asians.

So, give it a go. It will be worth it

6 Likes

wow this is the first time i have the chance to be a part of the game crashing, traffic loaded, atc-staffed, non-va associated flight

1 Like

What a great event!

Ladies and Gentlemen from the flight deck good evening welcome on board Korean Airlines flight 703 with nonstop service over to Tokyo. My name is Rocco and I will be the captain of this flight, so expect a very smooth flight. As you board the plane, please make your way to your seat expeditiously so we can ensure an on time departure. We’re looking at about a 1 hour and 50 minute flight time over to Tokyo this evening. Weather in Tokyo is 21 degrees Celsius, rain with light winds. We expect to be underway here in about 20 minutes, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the flight.

12 Likes

@SwissPilot I didn’t get the chance to say Thank you, good day. So:

Thank you, good day!

I love when people do that :)

1 Like

Always for our great working IF-controllers, @Marina ! :)

1 Like

@MishaCamp (sorry ping) thank you for the flash flight! behind you right now.

1 Like

Was nice. Thanks

1 Like