30JAN22 / 1300Z - The Massive Madrid Flyout! @ LEMD

Your Welcome! And Thank You For Participating! See Ya There!

Hi, I’m sorry I can’t make it to this event, sorry

1 Like

No Worries! Thanks for telling me!

If there is any delta because I want to do a turn around but if not ill take the American Airlines to JFK

1 Like

Hello, I would like to participate as LH 1115 to Frankfurt. /A320/ Lufthansa/T4 / Sheduled Dep. 16:55/ Arrival 19:30.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi, I´d like to do this one

2 Likes

This is my first fly-out in so long!! I’ll take the Iberia flight to Munich!

2 Likes

I’m interested in this flight

1 Like

@Apple_Haye I highly apologize for the inconvenience. I should’ve understood your request more. Now, the issue is that all free gates big enough for any long haul aircraft for Delta/American Airlines has been occupied by other fellow pilots. Secondly, the gate to JFK with the American Airlines B772 was already occupied by someone else. I can recommend you the Air Europa 787 flight to JFK but if you don’t want it, you may choose another established route or request for a short haul A321 Iberia flight as all free gates that can fit larger aircraft were all occupied. Once Again, I apologize and yeah, please respond. Thank You!
@Migi-203 I have signed you up! But I would just like to note that you must depart out of Madrid on around 1500Z.
@Jukker Done!
@RagonDragon Done!
@Marcos_Nascimento Done!

1 Like

I’ll take the europa one still skyteam.

1 Like

This one please

1 Like

@Apple_Haye Done!
@Matthew_Loew Done!

Bumping This Topic Up!

Hey! Didn’t see you there! This event was off to a good start but it has been kind of dead for the past few days! So I’m bumping this topic up to get more sign ups! Hey you, yeah you! What are you waiting for? Sign up now!

I take this one please and thank you!

2 Likes

Done! See You There!

2 Likes

T24 T3 Moscú SVO A320

GUARDAME GRACIAS

1 Like

Done! See You There!

1 Like

Can I get T11W T1 to Newark but instead can I do that on a 767?

2 Likes

Sure Thing! Signed You Up!

1 Like

Hi I would like to take this flight to my home town Jeddah as SAUDIA 057VA

2 Likes