30AUG21 / 1800Z - Flash Flight: Golden Sky @ UUDD

The name is Flight, Infinite Flight [insert cool vibes]. Ever wanted to be a super spy? No? Well, neither have we. This flight is for those who want to be the pilot flying those people around the world in the fancy jets, then going back to the hotel for a nap. Join us as we celebrate this laziness by flying from UUDD to URSS in Cessna Citation X private jets.

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open… We’ll be in the gold livery, Private 2, so if you want to paint the skies gold, join us at 1800Z on the Expert Server!

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtag #infiniteflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and watch replays of our past live streams!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Airline Flight Duration
UUDD URSS Citation X Private 2 2h10m

UUDD 5345N/3830E 5251N/3847E 5223N/3856E NIBNI NAMUT EREPI KANON MIMRA 4753N/4006E ROS AMEPU KISET TEMGI BALEG URSS

Event Hours:

Begin - Monday 30th August @ 18:00 ZULU

End - Monday 30th August @ 20:10 ZULU

August 30, 2021August 30, 2021

34 Likes

OooOo I might join the event, Nice tho!

WOW, very nice to see Russian airports for me)

2 Likes

Oh My God Timezone 😳

2 Likes

Will this flight be streamed?

Nope! We have to give Dan a few evenings to himself 😉

1 Like

Will there be another announcement on unicom when pushback time arrives?

how do I join if im on the training server?

If you are able to access the Expert Server, you need to leave TS (Training Server) and switch the servers to ES (Expert Server). Then search in the world map UUDD and select a spot with the Citation X

so its only for expert?
cause I can’t change the server.
my kid had my phone and got me a few violations over the required that allows me to stay. if that can be fixed it would be great

This Flash Flight is only on Expert Server, sorry :(

Is there a designated cruising altitude? or can we fly any altitude?

Take your pick! One assigned alt leads to separation issues normally, so we don’t assign and leave that to ATC.

1 Like

I am joining, I am really excited!

Ok, thank you!

Seems we are quite close for the flight, enjoy the trip! ✈

1 Like

Yes, it will be a very fun flight!

Landed in Sochi with 1 hour and 50 minutes of flight time, thanks for the fun flight everyone :)

If you want your profile to be changed, pm and they’ll assist you when they have a chance :D @moderators

Please don’t use threads for your problems