30APR22/ 1700Z- The Philly Flyout! @ KPHL

@AVMEX
Currently, no. I’m not 100 percent sure if it will just be a random ATC controller at the event. But if you want to are you able to control? Would be appreciated! Thanks

-RY

1 Like

I can take ATC for PHL! Would be fun

1 Like

@AVMEX
Thanks so much!

-RY

1 Like

Np! Thank you for letting me join

1 Like

Can’t wait for tomorrow! I’m going to spawn in 20 minutes before, see you there!

1 Like

I am actually about to do a cargo flight that gets in at about that time

1 Like

@BlueThunder08
Nice! Same here! Can’t wait as well!

@Avaitor1
Cool! Would be nice for the spotting video 😉😎

-RY

2 Likes

What fight of the Stream?

2 Likes

No, he is making a spotting video on this

He could make a stream if he wanted to

Wait, will there be live or not?

Because I’m doing some flights and tomorrow I’ll be flying in the USA, as there is this event, I wanted to try to fly this route, but preferably with Live.

1 Like

I’m not to sure ask @RyMan , it would be cool anyway if you make it into a spotting vid! I would love to see myself in it

1 Like

@RyMan What will be the route of the live tomorrow?

Thanks,
But I don’t have a YouTube channel, sorry man, otherwise I would. Good night man.

2 Likes

All good, good night!

1 Like

Maybe the official IF channel on youtube could do a stream, you never know.

1 Like

@PCCL
Hello there! Yes I am making a spotting video on this! I will not be live streaming this. But all pilots that join are free to do whatever route they want to! Hope to see you there!

-RY

I understood. Now can you tell me if the official IF channel will do live? Another thing, what is the name of your channel? From what I understand, do you know anything about whether there will be live on the IF channel, or did they accidentally say something wrong?

2 Likes

@PCCL
Yes i will give you the link for my YT channel. I do not want to put the IF channel link here because since it is not my channel I don’t want to break the rules for the community guidelines. Link is provided below. :D

-RY
image Youtube

1 Like