30APR22/ 1700Z- The Philly Flyout! @ KPHL

Gate E15 Southwest 737-800 Phoenix (KPHX)

Can I have this please?

1 Like

@AmtrakEngineerDEN
Welcome! Enjoy the flight down to Phoniex!

-RY

Thank you… you rock!

2 Likes

Hello Everyone! I am excited to say that this event is now in the Official Events also linked on the ATC Schedule! There will be no more gate assignments since this event is part of the Official events category there are no assignments people will most likely do the same route! This a huge honor and I can’t wait for this event! With all that being said I hope everyone else has the same amount of fun as me!

-RY

PS

Spotting Video will be made :D 😀😉😎

2 Likes

Woohoo! Congrats! Can’t wait to be there and watch the video!

1 Like

Looks like a fun event I’m so joining

1 Like

U know what ima fly from Boston to Philadelphia I hope I can butter at the event :)

1 Like

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

@RyMan your event is scheduled to be advertised on our social media channels on Friday morning! Thanks for a great event.

4 Likes

HEY @RyMan I would like to reserve|Gate A11B|American A321-200 | KLAX

1 Like

Hello there @CaptainZEUS!
Unfortunately there are no gate assignments as my event is a IFC Community event. So everyone gets to fly whatever route they want to!

-RY

1 Like

@RyMan OK see you there then

2 Likes

How does it feel to have an official OF event

@Avaitor1
It feels awesome I wasn’t planning on it being a Community event. It was just a surprise that came out of nowhere! I’m glad everyone else is also excited as I am!

-RY

2 Likes

I know I can’t wait. I love these events

1 Like

I’m looking forward to this event

1 Like

I would like to join tomorrow’s event as Corporate 757 (757-200 generic livery) at KPHL Cargo City Ramp C C4 is that okay?

1 Like

Hey there @PilotPaul17
All pilots are free to do whatever routes they want! Enjoy and hope to see you there!

-RY

1 Like

Thank you can’t wait, stay awesome! :)

1 Like

Is ATC Ocuppied?

1 Like