30APR22/ 1700Z- The Philly Flyout! @ KPHL

RyMan (1)

Welcome to the Philly Flyout!

Philadelphia International Airport ([IATA] PHL , [ICAO]/ICAO_airport_code): KPHL , [FAA](: PHL ) is the primary airport serving [Philadelphia, Pennsylvania]. The airport serves 31.7 million passengers annually, making it the [21st busiest airport in the United States] oft he busiest airports in the United States#Busiest_US_airports_by_total_passenger_traffic_(2018)). In 2019, PHL served 33,018,886 passengers, the most in the airport’s history. The airport is located 7 miles (11 km) from the city’s downtown area and has 25 airlines that offer nearly 500 daily departures to more than 130 destinations worldwide.

Well to make things simple! Simply request any gate you like! I will allow any route changes and Aircraft changes just PM if you want anything changed!

No gate assignments. This event will be featured on the Infinte Flights social media page.

Spawn in Time 2022-04-30T16:45:00Z
Event/Start Time 2022-04-30T17:00:00Z
Server: Expert
Airport: Philadelphia 🇺🇲

• Please follow ATC instructions in order to not get violations.
  • I will not be responsible for the violations you get.
  • If no ATC is present, please use Unicom frequency Professionally .
  • Lastly, Have Fun !

• The ATC Schedule shows that this airport will be controlled on this day! Hopefully during the time of the event!
    But Just in case! :D

ATIS:@AVMEX
Ground:@AVMEX
Tower:@AVMEX
Departure:
Center:

You Guessed it! I will be making an awesome spotting video for this event! So the more the merrier!
for the link to my youtube channel and my other socials check at the bottom!

Youtube
RyMan__2_-removebg-preview

14 Likes

@JSRibs28
Thank you so much! I’ll get you in!
-RyMan

1 Like

Could I get this one reserved with a B747 please?

1 Like

I’ll take this please

1 Like

Hey @RyMan ! Nice event! I’ll take this but can I go to fort worth allliance (KAFW) instead?

2 Likes

Ive been waiting for this event. Ill take this

1 Like

can i get the southwest to Atlanta

Hey @RyMan, looks like a fun one!

We would like to reserve 8 or more of the UPS Aprons for UPSV. I will get with you on pilot names a little later. But we can keep the planes and routes the way you have them. Please let me know if this is doable.

Thank You Kindly,

CaptainDavid - UPS 005VA
Head Events Manager
UPS Virtual

3 Likes

Hi! Would you like to take this Gate please?

1 Like

@MikaL
All changed up my friend! Enjoy your lovely flight to London Heathrow!

@Avaitor1
Glad to see you join another one of my events! Enjoy the flight to Princess Juliana my friend! Enjoy the Caribbean Islands!

@BlueThunder08
Changed up and ready for Fort. Worth my friend! Enjoy the flight. Who knows maybe we will land at the same time but at different airports! lol :D

@CaptainE
Same here! Enjoy the flight to Fort Myers my friend!

@Airplaneking08
Welcome! Yes i have put you down for Atlanta! Enjoy!

@UPSVirtual
Wow thanks for joining! Yes PM me when you have a chance with the Pilot names!

@if.minas
Done! Enjoy Louisville!

-RY

4 Likes

No problem my friend you just always have great events

1 Like

Thank you! And yes we could land very close to one another!

1 Like

can i have this one please?

thank you.

1 Like

@EnriqueAllDay
Welcome! Enjoy your flight to Athens!

-RY

Really looking forward to this! Should be awesome!

1 Like

@CaptainDavid
You and me both!

-RY

1 Like

Hey! can i take this one please? thank you!

EDIT: I just googled it, this flight is normally operated in either an E175 or CRJ700. i’m fine to operate it in a 737 if you want, but if you want me to use a real plane i’ll prob use the CRJ (unless the ERJ175 rework is released in the next 6 days 😁🙏) @RyMan

2 Likes

@Chase_Smith1
Welcome! Nice to see you again! Enjoy DC! Yes let’s hope!

-RY

1 Like

hey! I don’t know if I will be able to complete my flight to DC because i just got an email I have a chorus concert on saturday ☹️. If you’d like i can takeoff then spawn in again and do a few takeoffs in different aircraft/liveries for your spotting vid

2 Likes

@Chase_Smith1
That sounds perfect! Sounds like a plan to me!

-RY

2 Likes