[30 MINUTES LEFT] KLAX [Los Angeles] to LEMD [Madrid] @KLAX - 101840ZMAY20 A Tribute to Cargo Services During COVID-19

Also, there is another event tomorrow night. The flight time is about the same but just a different route. Here is the link if you would like to join. @Hussain_Aqeel_Tech_S

Hey, I’d Love to be ATC. I’m not in IFATC but i’m really good at controlling!

I’m sorry i wont be able to join. The next time could join would be on wednesday.

Active ATC would be great!

1 Like

What do you think?

I think it would be great if you were able to be ATC for the events. However I hope that there isn’t already active atc at KLAX since it is in training server.

1 Like

Yeah True, I wish I could get like a mod to reserve it for me you know. I dont know if they can do that. But it would be amazing if they could.

1 Like

Good evening, a quick reminder that there are 3 hours left until take off. Remember to spawn about 10 min before the STD and to review the NOTAMS. If you have not joined and would like to, we have plenty of spots open and still a fair amount of time. We would love to have you.
Thank you

ATTENTION

THE EVENT’S TIME HAS BEEN CHANGED FRO 1940Z TO 1840Z THAT IS ONE HOUR EARLIER
IF UNABLE TO PARTICIPATE PLEASE LET ME KNOW
@Earl_Martindale
@Hardlanding_Hussain
@Paul_G

Hey, is it possible for a last minute signup? :)

Absoulutely! We would love to have you

thanks! :))

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.