[30 MINUTES LEFT] KLAX [Los Angeles] to LEMD [Madrid] @KLAX - 101840ZMAY20 A Tribute to Cargo Services During COVID-19

A Tribute to Cargo Services During COVID-19

Description:

Hello, I will be designing flights from now on to help people in grade 2 advance to the expert server or people in grade 3 advance to grade 4 and finally get that beloved green nametag. I will try to do this every night so people will get at least 1 flight per day. I hope that this will grow to be a big sub-community in IF and that it will help a lot of people advance. This flight will be a 10 hour flight from KLAX to LEMD in the Cargolux 747, cargo is rarely flown in IF so this should be fun and different. Especially with the rise of cargo flights due to COVID-19. I hope to see a lot of people there, remember to respect ATC or use Unicom appropriately, please spawn at cargo gates and preferably about 10-15 min before the STD.
Here is the link to the flight plan.
Have a great day!

Server: Training

Airport: KLAX

Time: 2020-05-10T18:40:00Z

NOTAMS:

• Spawn about 10 minutes before the event starts
  • Act responsibly and listen to ATC
  • If someone has taken your gate just spawn somewhere else but please make sure that the gate is not taken by someone else in the event.
Gate Assignments
Gate Attendant
Southwest Cargo Apron 01 @Casp959er73
Southwest Cargo Apron 02 @Earl_Martindale
Southwest Cargo Apron 03 @Hardlanding_Hussain
Southwest Cargo Apron 04 @vexzty
Southwest Cargo Apron 05
Southwest Cargo Apron 06
Southwest Cargo Apron 07
4 Likes

Unfortunately due to the rules no assigning of gates are allowed

thanks for letting me know

And I totally would join but it will make it a super late night for me

Awe man thanks !! Need the “training”

1 Like

You wanna join?

1 Like

Yeah sure thing, its CptAndre50 for the IF name

Alright, great. One question though, if you are CptAndre50, who is Earl???

its my facebook linked to this account… my bad

oh, all right

Yea, I figured this would be hard for people in the US so if this gets big in the future I will do 2 waves, one for europe/asia and one for the US but I will only fly the EU/Asia one.

I’d like to join!

Great! I’ll give you a gate assignment

I’ve joined Cargolux Virtual Airline a day ago and this would be good practice for me!

Sounds cool, just remember that this event isn’t partnered with any virtual airlines and you should only file a PIREP is this is a route for your VA and your rank allows for it.

Yes, ofcourse! Thank you!

1 Like

See you at the airport.

1 Like

What will be your callsign?
Mine will be Cargolux 27. I won’t use my official Cargolux callsign.

I’ll just use Cargolux 12 Heavy
What I usually do for callsigns is if it is a real flight I use the real callsign, if it is a VA flight I use my VA callsign, and if it is neither I just do |Airline|12|Heavy/Super| and finally for private and military I do N517FF

Alright, Great!

1 Like