30 Minutes At Bayswater: Plane Spotting at KJFK | December 27, 2018

Hey everyone!

Today I stopped by Bayswater Point State Park for a quick session of plane spotting. Unfortunately I couldn’t stay for long, as my parents claimed the area was “too secluded”. I hope you like the pictures!

Brussels A330

Delta A330

American 777-200

Delta 757-200

3 shots of Korean Air’s A380

3 shots of Kenya’s 787-8!

That’s all, everyone!

I hope you liked these pictures!

Which pic was your fav?

• Photo 1
  • Photo 2
  • Photo 3
  • Photo 4
  • Photo 5
  • Photo 6
  • Photo 7
  • Photo 8
  • Photo 9
  • Photo 10

0 voters

PS

When I was leaving the park, I saw a DRONE flying around the area. It was probably a person trying to get elevated shots of departing aircraft. So if you see headlines on the news stating Drone Sighting at KJFK just like the Gatwick incident, don’t be surprised.

Like the photos you see? Follow me on Instagram: ny.aviator for plane spotting pics and more!

19 Likes

Good pics homie, keep it up!

2 Likes

@Joseph007 thanks!

1 Like

Great pics man! Love the Delta belly. JFK has so much diversity for spotting which is great!

May I ask what camera/ device you used? I have a Cannon 60D ( Sort of old but I love it)

1 Like

I have a Canon Eos Rebel T5 with a 75-300 mm zoom lens.

1 Like

This was Bayswater? How’d you manage to get the tower in the shots? We’re they using runway 4s?

1 Like

They were using runway 13L & R. Some landings were also on 22R

Ugh, I always have the same problem with my parents disliking my spotting “spot,” although it’s probably for the best… Nice shots @Dylan_M!

1 Like

Nice pics man! The last Kenya Airways was my favourite!

1 Like

@metro @TheCoolPilot thanks!

2 Likes

I keep liking things but forget to reply…

Amazing pics! I especially like the very last one of the Kenya Airways B788. Nice shot you got there of it!
Good work. :)

2 Likes

I only see 9 photos, what happened to the 10th photo everyone is voting for? Great photos by the way, I think photo #4 is the best, the A380 looks amazing with the tower.

1 Like

Oh! I didn’t notice that, thanks for pointing it out. I have added 1 photo at the beginning, so voters from the poll might wanna change their vote accordingly.

1 Like

Great shots here! The Korean A380 and the Kenya 788 shots are both fantastic! I wonder what “too secluded” means?

1 Like

There is always Google Issac.

1 Like

Nice shots. I was thinking about heading out today but the weather isn’t too nice. Maybe this weekend

2 Likes

Nice pictures I like the wing flex!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.