30,000 XP to go! (Completed, 1,000,000 XP has been achieved!)

I am on the road to not only 1,000,000xp, but I am also on the road for Grade 4!

14 Likes

Nice! A few long-haul flights and some pattern sessions and you’ll get to the Million in no time! Good luck 🍀

6 Likes

Thank you! I plan on doing at least 3 Ultra Long Haul flights!

Not long now! I remember when I got a million XP, it feels like a great accomplishment!

3 Likes

I can’t wait for the feeing of 1,000,000xp!

I’m not even half way yet. I’ve been busy recently with School and tests. Gonna get back on the grind soon!

3 Likes

I recently hit 2M XP, and that’s itself for me is a massive achievement, if it wasn’t for the covid 19 pandemic, I wouldn’t be able reach those heights.
Already I’m on way to 3M XP goodness me:/
Well done @AlaskaAirfireball111 it’s a hard slog!

3 Likes

Once you start grinding again, you’ll be there in no time!

It is definitely difficult, but 2M XP? I couldn’t even imagine myself with that amount!

1 Like

Congratulations dear .
That’s easy to get only 30 hours of flying with few landing will join the club .
Keep flying and you get what you want .
Good luck .
✌🏻

1 Like

Thank you! I have planned out some ULH flights starting tonight! I’m doing Project Sunrise LHR-SYD, then after that, I will be doing SYD-ATL!

1 Like

Good luck your almost there! Hope you can finish it soon!

1 Like

Off to the land down under!

2 Likes

Final 2 hours!

Sadly, I have to land at Cairns for a quick refuel.

1 Like

You’ll be there in no time! 👍🏼

1 Like

After 20:55 minutes and one emergency fuel stop, we have arrived!

1 Like

And off to Hotlanta!

2 Likes

Beginning arrival into Atlanta!

I’m close to 100,000XP

Today is the day I get to 1,000,000 XP

After I did my Project Sunrise Flight, then SYD-ATL, I did a quick hopper of BOS-ATL-RSW. But today, is the day I complete a 10 hour flight earning over 6,000 XP, which will earn me 1,001,000+ XP.