3 month subscription option

Hi I have a suggestion where IF can add a 3month sub maybe. It opens up more options for people.

2 Likes

3 month would be a good idea, because sometimes 1 month is just too short and 6 month is a lot more expensive and a lot longer, and but 9 months is kind of useless in my opinion. If anyone wants to have a 9 month sub, they would probably just pay for 1 year instead. Its like right in between a long sub and very long sub.

13 Likes

Eh not needed in my option. You have a short one, medium, and longer length sub options already

2 Likes

The short one is just one month and the medium one is 6 months and a 3 month would be a medium-short one. and some people may be looking for one that isn’t as long as 6months but don’t want 1 month

Usually people with a short one are experimenting with it since it’s a cheaper option for the month one (not in the long run). 6 month one is not really even a sub model that too many people use anyways.

2 Likes

Yea ,but it opens up more options for people when choosing a sub

I agree with the 3 months, a great idea
But like other people i disagree with the 9 months. Useless, and nobody is going to buy it

Yea I agree the 3 month seems more suitable I will change the post

If a 3 month subscription were to happen, what should the price be?

In between 27-29 USD maybe I am not staff and don’t know really know how much it takes to run but that’s my guess

1 Like

As of right now I think it’s very unlikely the staff is considering altering or adding any subscription lengths. What they have right now is clearly working in their favor! If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

Yes it is working ,but Its only just adding 1 more option really

1 Like

Yea I agree with you its Unlikley its being considered ,but just throwing an idea out there

1 Like

Great idea!!!

1 Like

Isn’t this more of a #features request?

1 Like

Its a suggestion really

1 Like

So a features suggestion? XD

The yearly subscription is a major savings and is my favorite. I do, however, understand it isn’t affordable for all. I appreciate the option though.

1 Like

Yea I can get the year sub since I can afford it but at sometimes of the year I don’t use IF because of external factors which doesn’t put my sub to good use

Same with me. I work 8 to 10 hours daily. After work while flying IF I have fallen asleep, almost creating havoc on occasion.