3 Community Experience Polls

I think it would be awesome to know where everyone lands experience wise within the community on Infinite Flight!

If you do not know where to go to view these stats, when on the home screen of infinite flight, click on your name in the top right corner, then clink the “i” button to find your stats!

Pure and Simple!
First off, how many hours do you have?

• Greater than 1,000 hours
  • 750-1,000 hours
  • 500-750 hours
  • 250-500 hours
  • 50-250 hours
  • Less than 50 hours

0 voters

Second, how many landings total?

• More than 2,000
  • 1,500-2000
  • 1,000-1,500
  • 500-1,000
  • 250-500
  • Less than 250

0 voters

Third, how much XP do you have?

• 1 million or more
  • 750,000- 1 million
  • 500,000-750,000
  • 250,000-500,000
  • 100,000-250,000
  • Less than 100,000

0 voters

Let’s see how we all stack up!!:)

7 Likes

I used to play IF non stop. But the more i flew the more second nature it has become. And i burnt myself out. I barely fly anymore but in less then a year of full playing i racked up decent stats
1,442,493 XP
2252H36M FlightTime
824 Landings
Was grade 5 all in 7 months of playing

4 Likes

It’s so sad to see those landing counts. People simply sleep to the stats nowadays. Reason number 732 why XP means nothing.

Cool polls!

8 Likes

It is sad to see so many people with so much XP and not as many landings… I thought I was on the lower end! I guess not. Lol

Yeah XP is just requires flying which is easier for the young flight simers while landing requires effort so most of them probably won’t bother I’m guessing.

1 Like

I’m part of the minority on flight time. Ive only played since February! Everything else, I’m roughly in the middle. Exited to se we here everyone falls on the polls.

1 Like

A regular with less than 50 hours🧐🙈

1 Like

Just to let you know, high numbers or statistics don’t tell you how experienced one is. A regular with less than 50hrs of flying time could be way more experienced than someone with 100 or even 200hrs of flying time.

4 Likes

I really like this polls, they show how serious the IFC takes IF.
I am Grade 5 because i am farming landings everyday (i once made 100 landings in 1 hour).
I actually have less XP and flighttime than most pepole, but that’s because i can only fly flights of up to 4 hours.
I would recommend adding a pole for the violations and for the ghosts. That would show the real experience of the pilots.

2 Likes

It will be interesting to see the results of this… I hardly ever do long hauls but do touch and goes just for the fun of it every week. That’s why I have 2,500 landings but only 700k xp. Most people seem to be the opposite, loads of xp and flight hours but very few landings.

4 Likes

I know. I was just wondering if he clicked that on purpose as a joke. Lol

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.