2nd Annual Infinite Flight Olympic Announcement!

Maybe we can just play in the IF Olympics after school?

1 Like

Anybody who needs to be paparazzi just spawn in a Cessna and park to the side lol. Nobody needs official permission or anything like that

1 Like

I think everybody needs to calllllm dowwwwwn

2 Likes

I’ll be there :) and my request wasn’t it be official just that I could keep going with the thread I made

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Rexton Someone already did canada

1 Like

@Thomas_Galvin please link this topic on top post pls

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like
1 Like

Look, I’m sorry if this comment sounds ignorant, but I honestly don’t know what this IF olympics are about, I couldn’t find somewhere were it says what it is about. What are the countries and teams going to do to win medals, Crosswind landings? Best takeoff? All of them? Non of them?
Thank you.

1 Like

Can’t tell you the events, but I would look at this post…

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Does anybody here picture the paparazzi with the olympics as Rita Skeeter from the Harry Potter books? Haha, jk lol

2 Likes

Would you guys prefer our more professional, more formal events, or our more fun, goofy kind of events?

• Professional
  • Goofy

0 voters

1 Like

Either kind would be nice. Or Mix them up like have a goofy event on this day and then next time you have a Professional one.

1 Like

Who do you think I am modeling myself after 😈

1 Like

@Yna can we count on you for team Switzerland?

1 Like

Looks like she’s inactive on the forum :/

2 Likes

I’m off to bed guys. Message one of the other staff members if you need something.

I will be here as my flight is delayed and I am waiting until 12:01 AM to take my written test as tyler said I have to wait tell tomorrow.