2K18 Recap!

2018 has been quite a year for me within the aviation world alone! I was able to put this video together to kinda give everyone an idea of what this past year was like for me!

I have had opportunities at Southwest and was able to volunteer at BNA participating in the Ramp Agent, Ops Agent, Pilot, Flight Attendant, Network Ops jobs! And not to mention all the amazing trips I’ve flown with Southwest alone this year!

Having a relative as a Flight Attendant at Southwest has its perks already as most of you probably already would know! I had the opportunity to attend the Southwest Summer Camp for the 2nd year in a row! I was able to gain knowledge and amazing experience in the behind the scenes jobs at Southwest, including getting a tour of their MX Hangar at Love Field which is a featured scene in the recap.

And finally! The amazing Jamey Johnson! I met him several years ago. He is a country music artist. He asked me at the beginning of the year if I would like to go out on tour with him several times in the summer months and hang out with his flight crew and fly everywhere with them! Unfortunately I wasn’t able to fit those videos and pictures in, but I was told that I’m welcome to fly with them anytime I wish! So there will be some videos of that soon hopefully!

Now sit back! Relax! And enjoy!

10 Likes

Nice video of the experience you had in 2018 great job

1 Like

Thank you sir!

Nice, SWA. Seems like 2018 was a great year for you in aviation, hope 2019 is even better

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.