2FEB23 - Lufty Virtual & Condor Virtual Present: The great crossing of continental boundaries! EDDM-HEGN

The great crossing of continental boundaries!

We are more than happy to present you our first event in 2023, which was created in cooperation with Condor Virtual Airlines. For this event we are going to Munich, the capital of Bavaria. Together we will then fly the almost 4.5 hours long route to Hurghada, Egypt. On this journey we first cross the Alps with our A321s before we reach the coast of Croatia only a little later. From there, we continue over numerous islands in Greece until we finally cross the Nile and begin our approach to one of the most beautiful cities in Egypt - Hurghada.

Route Aircraft Flight Time
EDDM-HEGN A321 (generic) 4:30h
EDDM-HEGN A321 (Thomas Cook) 4:30h
EDDM-HEGN A320 (Lufthansa) 4:30h

We are very proud to have these two beautiful airports as destinations in our database. Other route will start from Munich Airport, one of the main hubs of Lufty Virtual. From there we will taxi together to the runway to start the journey. Only a few hours later the approach to Hurghada will begin.

Munich

Munich-Franz Josef Strauss International Airport is an international airport in Munich, Bavaria. It is the second busiest airport in Germany in terms of passenger traffic after Frankfurt Airport, and the ninth busiest airport in Europe with 47.9 million passengers in 2019. Worldwide, it is the 15th busiest airport in terms of international passenger traffic. With its two terminals and runways (08R/26L and 08L/26R), the airport covers 3,892 acres of land.

Hurghada

Hurghada International Airport is located in Hurghada, Egypt. It is located inland, southwest of El Dahar, the city center of Hurghada. After Cairo Airport, it is the second largest airport in Egypt and an important destination for vacation flights, especially from Europe. The airport has two runways (16L/34R and 16R/34L).

This event requires NO signups, but you can always let us know if you’re joining by pressing either Going or Interested in the event embed at the top.

The only requirement is to be Grade 3 or above, since we will be using the Expert Server. As such, any IFATC wishing to control on this event is invited to do so!

Flight Information such as the flight plan, fuel and climb profile will be provided 2 hours prior the start of the event.

Website | Instagram | Join

8 Likes

You can ask me any questions if you want

6 Likes

Looking forward to join this event

5 Likes

Will also try to join the event! 😉

6 Likes

2 Likes

It is going to be my birthday, so I’m considering to join :)

5 Likes

2 Likes

We can not wait to co-host this event with you @LuftyVirtual

Andi
CEO | Condor Virtual Airlines

Let the passion guide you.

Follow us on Instagram @condor.va
Join us today

PS: you may vote for our new striped livery here

4 Likes

Great shot, I’m sure that it will be amazing.

6 Likes

Welp, I’m going to attend this event just because it is going to be my birthday!!! Probably going to be attending this event with my CAT!!!

3 Likes