29SEP21 / 1500Z - Flash Flight: The Eastern Provinces @ CYOW

We love Canada. Do you love Canada? Silly question, of course you do. As a country that is always a pleasure to fly over, this next Flash Flight will take in some of what the east of the nation has to offer. Using the Dash8, we’ll fly from Ottawa to Halifax, a journey taking around 1h30! Remember that the Dash flies low and slow compared to normal airliners, so enjoy the flight and don’t be in a rush.

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. Please be aware of the limited gate space at Halifax. There is likely enough to fit everyone, but please use caution and ensure correct parking spots are used.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtag #infiniteflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and watch replays of our past live streams!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
CYOW CYHZ Air Canada DH8D 1:30 Expert Server

CYOW AVVON VIKNO 4516N/7437W LAFIT PUXER PUSOD OMALI REVEN EBONY 4454N/6708W EBKID MUVOX ODKAS CYHZ

Event Hours:

Begin - Wednesday 29th September @ 15:00 ZULU

End - Wednesday 29th September @ 16:30 ZULU

September 29, 2021September 29, 2021

32 Likes

Lets go! I cant wait to see busy traffic in my hometown!

2 Likes

Looks nice! Happy to see an event that finally happens with A favourable time for me!

3 Likes

Looked like a fun flight!
@MishaCamp I saw you.

I was the A321 @CYUL.

1 Like

Hey can we get another flash flight today? Maybe let’s do the tbm in the Caribbean somewhere that one yesterday was fantastic @MishaCamp