29SEP20 / 2100Z - Cross Country Flight @ KEWR to KSFO

This is my first group flight! I had to redo this group flight because of comments in the last one I posted! I hope I did it correctly this time. If I did not please message me privately

United 777-200 or any other airline that flies this route

KEWR - KSFO

Pushback 2115 Zulu

Server: Expert

Cruising Altitude: FL350

@A320_Flyerboy19

Additional Information

SID, STAR, and APP will be up to you

FPL: KEWR SNOWY SEG PSB MIDST TYSUN HAGUD CANCR DJB JERRI MAYZE NAPOL ASHEN GSH HOBAR JOT VORIN IOW DSM OBH ELJAY SNY FROGS EKR DTA PAWLY MVA BABIT SONNY MELTS KSFO

Please respect other people

If you get a violation it is not my responsibility

4 Likes

Just make sure to have the same time for the title and information!
(You can say pushback at 2115, but you also need the actual event time on the info part too)

Also just read the bold part. Sorry 😂

1 Like

See you in KEWR as ASA375.

1 Like

I will be UAL155 at Terminal B Gate 53

I would join but I need expert

feel free to do it on the training server! Tell me how it went after.

Ok thx, let me know if you have one on training one day. Trust me KSFO on training there is no one not even ATC. That’s when it’s night

Im thinking of doing a group flight on the training server this weekend! details coming soon

1 Like

Great. #TrainingRocks #ItsJustAGame

i have a new flight plan

Crap I wish I could’ve came I was going to Basel

I might do this flight again later this week look out for it!

1 Like

Ok I will be looking out

Wish I could attend! I have a party tonight and school tomorrow and this flight would end in the middle of the night for me, but I will try to make the next one

So is this in the training server? That would be great if it is

We are currently on Expert server flying. I had a person who was on training server. I said that he or she could fly on training server for the event, but we would not be there.

1 Like

Oh ok, well I will probably ot make it to this one then but I will try to make it to the next one

I will send you info as soon as i can

Great, thank you! I can’t wait! 😁😉

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.