29NOV21 / 1900Z - Flash Flight: Ski-Season! @ EGPH

It’s time for the ski-season of the year, and the Alps are perhaps the best place in the world to go skiing! As the resorts fill up, we’re taking a huge group of rowdy Scots for a pre-Christmas trip via Geneva. The route heads down over the UK, over France, and descending down into the valley where Geneva is located.

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and YouTube to watch all our live streams each week!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
EGPH LSGG Swiss A321 1:45 Expert Server

EGPH FENIK LUSIV NAVSO BEBNI 5443N/320W LAKEY VAMEB OBUNI CALDA CROFT BARTN LOVEL 5314N/216W LISTO HON IXURA EMKUK COWLY 5127N/053W MID BOGNA BENBO HAWKE XAMAB VEULE INPAX RESMI PEKIM PILUL PIMUP PIXIS PIBAT LUSAR LSGG

22 Likes

Less goo!!

Geneva ! What a nice choice 🇨🇭

1 Like

Woop Woop! Excited!

1 Like

Nice flash flight Misha! 👏🏻
Will do my best to attend; not definite at this point in time.

1 Like

What time is it in my time zone

1 Like

Come on Misha!!💪💪

Can I fly the A330

1 Like

You can check it in the description of the FF

My timezone

A321 is recommended. However Swiss livery is appreciated to keep the scheme and event style.

Are time in UTC or Local?

Local @Mathurin_Garcier and UTC

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll be coming then!

UTC

Local @Mathurin_Garcier

2 Likes

Thank you so much! See you in Edinburgh!

1 Like

It was a pleasure being able to control Edinburg for you guys for the Flash Flight! Have a safe and enjoyable flight everyone! Cheers guys!

2 Likes

Thanks for superb ATC controlling at LSGG and regions. Now finally landed, and even it took its time, it was worth again every turn 😉✈️↙️↖️⬆️➡️↗️↘️

2 Likes

Unfortunately i was left hanging around and was passed on pillar to post repeatedly, and after some time, decided to quit the game after declaring fuel emergency.
That being said, thank you everyone for participating esp to the controllers who work hard and done well on a crowded traffic but for me, its something ive never come across before.

@Pilot_Aaltonen Thanks for flying in! I hope you enjoyed your flight as much as I enjoyed the controlling.

@tjb0709 OH NO! I’m really sorry to hear that. I tried to get you in ASAP but it just wasn’t possible because of the high traffic density. I hope you enjoyed the rest of the flight.

It was an amazing experience servicing LSGG Approach all on my own! First time I had ever done it and I think it went well, thanks all for flying.

2 Likes