29MAY20 / 1700Z - Island Hopping! @ PHNL - PKMJ - PKWA - PTSA - PTPN - PTKK - PGUM

Ok, I might be slightly bending the rules for group flights, mods please have mercy!

Lets do some island hopping!

• Aircraft and Livery: United Airlines B737 - 800

• Current Route: Copy from Leader

• Time of Departure: 1600Z 2020-05-29T18:00:00Z

• Server: Expert

• Callsign: United 155 Flight of X

Intro

Let me introduce you to United Airlines 115, a regularly scheduled flight that takes place 3x a week. This flight services many small islands between Hawaii and Guam.

island hopping

Gates/Logistics

These airports are small, and most of the only have 2 gates. I don’t expect a HUGE turnout, but if we get to the point where an airport is full (there’s absolutely no space to park), expect to either divert or hold. We’ll be spending as little time on the ground as possible to make this work. If you are joining us from the start, we will park at gates 62 - 70. If you aren’t up for the whole journey, that’s fine! You can join in at what ever leg you’d like.

Hope you join!

I’m sorry, but this may be dwarfed by the FNF. Get out your Pan Am 742 and enjoy the ride!

I’m reaching a little with this flight, true, but it’s not like I’m restricted to only using the B742. Hopefully I’ll get a little turnout… A man can dream!

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.