29MAR22 / 0900Z - Flash Flight: Heading South! @ EGPH

Hello everybody, welcome to another FF. Today we will be heading south all the way down to London Gatwick Airport. Of course today we will be filling the sky with orange once again as easyJet dominates this route IRL. With that being said, prepare your flying skills and I’ll see you there!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

Be sure to post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing photos! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
EGPH EGKK easyJet A319 1:00 Expert Server

EGPH IPNOX OLPOP SETEL BAMEP POL TNT ELVOS EGKK

NOTAM: This flight will be lead by @AviatorDan. As this event is being hosted on the expert server we ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Most importantly, have fun!

13 Likes

Sounds great, count me in!

1 Like

Sounds like good fun! Can’t wait for it.

1 Like

Definitely I’ll be there

Excited! Definitely coming along :D

Will be there! See you!

Will be there!

Will be there!

Interesting very Soon!

Should I wait till someone controls ATC for pushback?

No, you don’t need to wait until someone controls ATC to pushback. IFATC will open if they would like to but they are volunteers and can open when and where they want.

You can pushback on unicom and use unicom for your departure and arrival if required.

2 Likes

Okay thanks!

1 Like

Nice Flash Flight, will be there and streaming this!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for making this a fantastic event! 😊

4 Likes

Thank you so much for organising this, Dan! It was great fun and great to see the community members come together.

I buttered the bread! Thanks for hosting this event! And you’re welcome, Dan!

9 Likes

2 Likes