29JUL22 / 18:00Z - FNLU flyout @ FNLU

Hello everyone welcome to my 2nd ever event. This event we will be all departing out of Luanda International or Quatro de Fevereiro International Airport. Here is some history about the airport.
Luanda is the main international airport of Angola. It is located in the southern part of the capital Luanda situated in the Luanda Province *Quatro de Fevereiro means 4 February, which is an important national holiday in Angola, marking the start of the armed struggle against the Portuguese colonial regime on 4 February 1961. In 2009, about 1.8 million passengers passed through the airport. The airport is at an elevation of 243 feet (74 m) above sea level and it has two asphalt runways rwy 05/23 and rwy 07/25.

Gates
Gate Destination Airline Aircraft Flight Number Pilot
01 Lisbon TAAG B772 DTA650 N/A
02 Sao Paulo TAAG B772 DTA742 N/A
03 Dubai Emirates B77W UAE794 N/A
04 Cape Town TAAG B737 DTA579 N/A
05 Lisbon TAP A339 TAP288 N/A
06 Kinshasa Brussels A333 BEL359 N/A
07 Addis Ababa Ethiopian B788 ETH850 N/A
3 Likes

Hello @IF_Josh ,

Looks like a fun event. But I do notice that there are no pilot slots? Or is it like a show up event. Also, I would highly recommend ATC slots in case someone wants to control at your event! Hope this helps

If you need some help I would look here :)

Not a lot of flights out of Luanda. Next event will be out of a bigger airport with lots of destinations.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.