29JAN22 / 1700Z - Paris Flyout With Kostas_K @ LFPG

Hi this is my first time doing an event. Pardon me if I’m wrong, but can I request a gate for me to arrive in, from another destination? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, I’m sorry but I cant make it to this event anymore please remove my name, thanks!

2 Likes

@AF-KLM_VA can I have his flight? Thanks!

1 Like

Hey there! You may indeed!

Ben [AFKLM Events Manager]

1 Like

Amazing, I appreciate that.

You may indeed! Enjoy the flight.

I shall put you both on. Enjoy your flights!

2 Likes

That sucks but not a problem. I shall remove you.

Hey there Max! Welcome to the community. So this is a flyout where you have to request a departure to a certain airport. The criteria for this event is that it must be a realistic route. I hope that you choose to remain interested and I hope to see your reply soon!

Hello! You did not quote anything, please may I receive the details of your flight?

Quick question, what the current expected attendance?

1 Like

Hello! Thanks for the reply. Got it 👍. So I was thinking gate B04, B06, or B02. If they are all not available, may you please help me find a gate reasonable to fit a 757? I am not familiar with the airport that much. For the callsign, I think ill do Icelandair 44. If that is taken, then 555. The aircraft is the b757-200. I just thought that a rather “exotic” airline would be fun to do. Thanks a lot!!

2 Likes

Hi!! I’d like
[C02] [777-300ER] [Saudia] [Jeddah/OEJN] [SV126]

1 Like

Oop, I forgot to add that the destination is Keflavik.

1 Like

I love the route. Enjoy your flight!

1 Like

I will like terminal C gate C03 Destination KATL, Aircraft: Airbus A339, Airline: Delta Airlines, Destination: Atlanta, Georgia, USA, IFC name @SWA1997

1 Like

Actually hehe I just realized that there were no jet bridges for those three gates. How about one of the gates D20, D18, D16, D14, or D12? Sorry about that!

1 Like

may i ask is it possible for my Delta A330NEO flight to be moved to gate k59

1 Like

I meant Air France B777-300ER TO Los Angeles

1 Like

|K59| can i have this gate
A330neo Delta airlines.
Destination-KJFK

1 Like