29AUG20 / 1800Z | British Airways Virtual Presents: A Presidential Farewell @EGLL

I’ll take a gate, BAVA132

1 Like

Ill have to be removed from this event due to something that popped up. Hope everyone enjoys the Event!

-BAVA110

2 Likes

I requested a gate on my VA’s Slack, but I’ll post here just in case. I’ll take a gate to EIDW, please.

-AAVA831

2 Likes

Everyone up to this point has been assigned a gate! See you all in tomorrow!

-@21cabbage,
Co-Events Manager, British Airways Virtual

2 Likes

AAVA flight lead requesting a gate

AAVA4

1 Like

AAVA152 - Can I have this one?

1 Like

I’ll take a gate AAVA1701 to EIDW

1 Like

I’ll take a gate to EIDW. AAVA 2319

2 Likes

I requested a gate on my VA’s Slack, but I’ll post here just in case. I’ll take a gate to EIDW, please.

AAVA888

2 Likes

It turns out I’ve got to pull out in the end. Something else has popped up. I wish darragh all the best and he’s really been a great president! All the best with the event too!

1 Like

BAVA267 please

1 Like

I am going to have to cancel my gate sorry :(

1 Like

I am going to have to cancel my gate sorry

1 Like

I’ll take a gate please Heading to Shannon

Call sign : BAVA284

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who signed up! Flight information has been updated in the thread, so please don’t forget to check it before the event.

If you have not signed up, yet, there are gates available and will be made available if needed, so come join us!

Please spawn in now for a pushback time of 2020-08-29T18:00:00Z! Hope you enjoy!

Pushback when ready at pushback time and at the discretion of ATC.

If you’d like to join us late, spawn in at an available gate not assigned to anyone in the above list. Cheers!

1 Like

I won’t be flying, just here to witness the sendoff

1 Like

I’m really sorry, but I can’t attend.

Farewell Darragh!

1 Like

THANK YOU FOR JOINING US!

We would like to thank American Airlines Virtual and Alaska Airlines Virtual as well as the Infinite Flight Community for joining us in today’s farewell event as long-serving staff member and current President @Darragh_ODonoghue steps down from his role to focus on other ventures.

Cheers!

28 07 22 52 48

15 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.