28OCT20 / 0000Z - Flash Flight: BYP (Big Yellow Plane) @ ENGM

20.2 has arrived, and so has our first flash flight of the new release! For this event, moderator @DeerCrusher will be leading the flight. We’ll be flying from Oslo to Leipzig, the main European hub for DHL. Flying in the new DHL B77F, it’s time to paint the sky yellow! This event will also have a full ATC service where possible. For help on how to communicate with ATC at all stages, head to:

These events can lead to amazing photos, so post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Specifics

Server: Expert
Aircraft: B77F
Livery: DHL

Flight Time: 1h40m
Fuel: 19,000KG/42,000lbs

SID: See ATC preferred
STARs: See ATC preferred
APP: ATC assigned

Route:

ENGM OKAKI GETPA KORET LATKU KELIN LALIL TOPLA ATRIB ERNOV INRER SALLO PEROM BAKDO TIMIB INDOK BIRMO SUVAL SOGMA GUGSU 5225N/1152E BUREL UBIGI LODRO MAG EDDP

Event Hours:

Begin - Wednesday 28th October @ 00:00 ZULU

End - Wednesday 28th October @ 02:00 ZULU

October 28, 2020October 28, 2020

42 Likes

Landing at 11pm with school tomorrow? Not a problem!

Just kidding, sorry but I can’t go that’s very late.

4 Likes

Landing at 2am? Nah I don’t Think i will stay up that late.

Have fun!

3 Likes

Nice! Hope I get to join

I wish I can join but I’m in St. Maarten getting ready to return to St. Louis but nice event that you created

4 Likes

Oh wow.

I might come to this. Not sure though

Not many spaces there! (at least with 777F)

1 Like

Amazing flash flight as always :)

Timezones screw me over on this one, so I cant attend 😓

I wish whoever is on ATC good luck for the ungodly amount of traffic they will have to handle 😂

3 Likes

Finally one that fits my time! I’ll totally be there!

Amazing Flash Flight as always
GW🥳

Ill be there

I’ll try to be there!

I’ll be there to help celebrate 20.2

Hi @MishaCamp! Thanks for making another flashflight in my timezone! Tho sorry I can’t join. Today is wednesday and I got school

FPL Update:

For those joining on the flight, per the recommended SID request by ATC, choose VIPA6D before departing ENGM. For the updated FPL, please copy Callsign: N1DC (that’s me 🙂)

We’ll get this show going in about 30 mins!

EDIT: ATC at EDDP just advised STAR in use will be the GOXL1R. Please add this into your FPL’s. Thank you!

6 Likes

Thank you to all those that came out and joined us for this flight. We hope you’re enjoying new destinations and routes with these aircraft. ❤️

6 Likes

I did not come but I know it was fun!

It was a great flight. :) Over &out

Thanks for coming everyone. Tower, Ground, Atis was fun today!

3 hours service!