28MAY22 / Cancelled due to no demand - 30 Years of Excellence at Europe's Best Airport @EDDM

Great, thank you so much :)
Your gate will be in the Terminal 2 Area. I recommend using Ramp 2 or 3, meaning a remote stand. Thanks for coming!

1 Like

No problem

New Flight Added

I added a new flight to/from Tampere. Since yesterday, airBaltic is now connecting Munich with its 4th base in Tampere, Finland. The aircraft used is the A220-300 of course. From now on, you can also choose this flight to arrive/depart!

Featured Route

Since April, Lufthansa has shifted some of its flights to Munich due to great point to point demand and cheaper landing fees than in Frankfurt. Thanks to that, you can now enjoy the brand new Munich to Rio de Janeiro route with the A350-900. The flight time comes in at 11:50hrs westward and 11:20hrs eastbound.

Awesome event. A day before my bday. I’ll join for a long haul flight. 🤠

That’s great to hear! Any route in mind?

Featured Route

Since April, Lufthansa has shifted some of its flights to Munich due to great point-to-point demand and cheaper landing fees than in Frankfurt. Thanks to that, you can now enjoy the brand new Munich to San Diego route with the A350-900. The flight time comes in at 11:55hrs westward and 11:10hrs eastbound.

1 Like

TGS will be controlled by @JSRibs28. Thanks for your service!

1 Like

Sounds really fun! You can count me in

Cool! Do you have a route in mind?

Im between the Lufthansa flight to Boston or the Delta flight to ATL.

1 Like

I’d recommend the flight to Boston if you are used to the A340-600! The aircraft’s dimensions are so unique and it looks truly royal to fly! But the Delta flight is also a cool one. Especially Atlanta is a treat at the end of the flight!

1 Like

Then the A340 to Boston it is. Im so ready to fry my phone’s battery

2 Likes

Make sure to pack like 4 hours of extra fuel ;) The A340 is a fuel addict ^^
You’ll have a parking spot at T2 or the Satellite Terminal at a jetbridge (s. Map)

1 Like

Sounds good!

1 Like

Featured Route

For Lufthansa, the Italian market is the second most important international market after the US. Thus, Lufthansa serves a wide array of destinations in Italy ranging from big hubs such as Rome to smaller, less known jewels, such as Lamezia Terme. Located at the South Western tip of the Italian mainland, the airport offers great VOR approach opportunities while overflying the coast. Discover Lamezia Terme yourself by signing up!

3 Likes

Featured Route

Not only Lufthansa connects the traditionally important country for Munich, the US, with Lufthansa’s secondary hub. Besides Lufthansa and United, Delta Airlines is the biggest airline in the Munich - US market. Of course, one of the destinations served is Atlanta, home to the busiest airport in the world and a sprawling city in the South East of the US. Discover Atlanta now with Delta’s A330/B767 flight to and from Munich!

Hey guys, I tried my best, but this seemingly didn’t work out. Since I am far from the traffic levels I hoped for to make this format work, I am forced to cancel the event. Thanks to everybody who planned to come!

This topic can be closed now as well!

Feel free to give feedback on what I could have improved, as I put hours into creating graphics and organizing, seemingly not good enough though.

2 Likes

This is so sad to hear…. In my opinion you did an excellent job with all the graphics, the routes and all the stuff. What I especially liked were the featured routes you used to bump the topic up. Its quite unfortunate that this topic didn’t get as much attention as it deserved, maybe you should have just waited a bit more I think since there would be 2 weeks remaining. As an events leader I was actually about to ask my VA if we should participate here with a few more people. However for now I wish you good luck with future events, which I’m definitely gonna attend. :)) Just keep up the hard work because thats what a great event needs!

Best Regards,
Mika Lamminen

2 Likes

Thank you so much :) That made me very happy since I really put in hours to figure out the maps and graphics and poured so much energy into it. I am very glad you liked it, and once again thanks for your kind words!

2 Likes