28MAY21 / 0600Z - Friday Night Flight: Helicopter City @ SBGR

The only thing missing is the helicopters :(

1 Like

Where can i find the weekly schedule for ATC?

There is no longer an ATC schedule but there’s still FNF’s

nice FNF 🇧🇷

Wow! Amazing FNF :)

The ATC Schedule no longer exists. Check out the new ATC system on the blog post linked below:

I would like that at some point an event can be held in Ecuador or ATC is activated, good flights everyone!

1 Like

Feel free to create an event by yourself or request expert ATC services on the region tracking topic:

Definitely these are the best days, when SBGR is HUB FNF everything is wonderful!

4 Likes

amazing FNF, even more with my city, São Luis on the list of airports 😎💘

3 Likes

I will probably be there on the ATC frequency. Wonderful FNF!!!

4 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve been able to attend a FNF, and I can’t remember if the airports other than the hubs are staffed all day or not. Does anyone know the answer?

I dont think the secondary airports are guaranteed full coverage over the whole 24 hours, but I believe there will be a good attempt by controllers to keep them all going, unless the traffic has gone away.

Certainly the hub usually has full coverage throughout.

I’m looking forward to flying in the Brazilian skies!

1 Like

We haven’t seen a South American FNF in a while…this will be fun!

1 Like

Say but isn’t Aberdeen (EGPD) the busiest heliport in the world? (Please correct me if I am wrong it’s just what I’ve come to know)

1 Like

Nope. São Paulo does:

Courtesy of good ol’ Googley.

(Whoops I just leaked the answer to the question, sorry Misha…🤣)

1 Like

I’ll be there

2 Likes

thank you, Claudio 😎👊

1 Like

This looks like a super fun Friday Night Flight. Time to take the Dreamliner out for a spin from Heathrow to Mexico City!

3 Likes

Great FNF! Cant wait to control tonight :P

2 Likes