28MAR21 / 1800Z - Mini Event Series 4 - The Fiji Flyout! @ NFFN

Fiji A330 Honolulu PHNL 2 book me on that one :)

1 Like

im sorry @Ahmed1 but I can’t do that, A. super unrealistic, B. That plane can’t fit at that gate and C. the airport is way to small for an A350.

Does Aircalin have a livery on A320? I take this one

1 Like

@Herald_Stevenson you have been added thanks for joining my event!

@Adrian_K 👀

2 Likes

no right now they don’t I believe they are too small of an airline for it to be added but I will add you to it thanks for joining @tjb0709!

1 Like

I’ve never heard of Rotunma - check spelling pls (I delete this msg after acknowledgement) is this Rarotonga?

1 Like

ok yea that works too I will re-add you!

1 Like

As a proud Fijian I will take this gate…

And just a note, its written as Rotuma instead of Rotunma. LOVELY EVENT

2 Likes

Thanks for informing me 😉

2 Likes

That’s super cool you live in Fiji enjoy that warm tropical weather there it’s still freezing where I live but thanks for joining @Adrian_K!

2 Likes

Could I take this flight?

1 Like

@PappaHotel you have been added thanks for joining the event I will see you later this week!

1 Like

Tomorrow is the event let’s get some more sign ups!

Fiji A350 Tokyo RJTT Fiji Maintenance
may i have the a350 bound for tokyo

1 Like

@Qatari777YT you have been signed up thanks for joining!

I‘m sorry but due personal reasons I won‘t be able to join tonight :(

1 Like

I will take gate 7 please

1 Like

@DeltaFox with regret I have to pull out as I couldn’t make it 😢but thanks for organising this superb event & I look forward to your future events

1 Like

Sorry @DeltaFox Im going to have to cancel my reservation because last night the time changed and I won’t be able to get to my destination on time, its going to be too late. See you at a future event though, and also I’ll try and spawn in at 1800Z to see the traffic if I have time

1 Like