28JUN21 / 1700Z - Flash Flight: To Cheddi Jagan @ SKBO

More live-streamed Flash Flights? You got it! Join us as we head to South America to fly a retro aircraft complemented by a retro livery! We’re flying from Bogota to Timehri in the Guyana Airlines B757. This route will be full of amazing scenery, sights, and sounds! Please be aware that due to terrain the departure from SKBO requires an immediate turn off runway heading.

The route takes around 2.5h, however, due to potential traffic please prepare for total block times to be an additional 15 minutes.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtag #infiniteflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and watch all our live streams each week! You can watch this live stream below:

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Aircraft Airline Flight Duration SID Approach
SKBO SYCJ B752 Guyana Airways 2h30m USID2B D06-Z

SKBO 511N/7241W EYP PTC CMA 624N/6005W SYCJ

Event Hours:

Begin - Monday 28th June @ 17:00 ZULU

End - Monday 28th June @ 19:30 ZULU

June 28, 2021June 28, 2021

43 Likes

Ohh yes, this will be a nice one!

1 Like

Sounds Good But Guarantee Half The Stream Will Ask For an A330 WIP like Always 🤣🤣

5 Likes

Nice Event Misha ❤

But I can’t Join… It is My Sleeping Time 😫

2 Likes

Nice cant wait for that live stream😍🤩 hope we get a sneak peek

Looking forward to tuning in on the stream! ✈️

Nice to see some action in South America!

2 Likes

Guyana Airways, the underused livery! Ah, beautiful.

Wow it’s busy who is gonna get the go around 🤪

I’m currently number 16 in line hopefully I can get a straight in 😂

I was at work. Hope you guys had a great event.