28JUL21 / 0900Z - Flash Flight: Red, White, and Roo @ YSSY - YPAD

Aussies, early birds, or anyone else who is awake at this time, this one is for you! Join us as we fly from YSSY along the southern edge of Australia all the way into YPAD, one of our newest 3D airports in Infinite Flight. This flight will be flown in the new Qantas Silveroo A333 and promises great views, great airports, and plenty of action! Please be aware that YPAD has limited space for heavy aircraft.

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtag #infiniteflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and watch replays of our past live streams!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Aircraft Airline Flight Duration
YSSY YPAD A333 Qantas 2h10m

YSSY LIDLI 3348S/14913E 3351S/14839E BORLI MAXEM 3444S/14042E WOONA BLACK YPAD

Event Hours:

Begin - Tuesday 28th July @ 09:00 ZULU

End - Tuesday 28th July @ 11:00 ZULU

July 28, 2021July 28, 2021

24 Likes

Do I have to register or can I just fly with you?

You can just turn up and fly! No registration needed for official events.

3 Likes

Ok, thanks!

As an Australian, this time change is perfect!

1 Like

Sad it will be so late for us people here in Central America it will be 3 in the morning when the event starts

Awesome!! I’m deciding if I want to control or Fly 😀 never been able to join a flash flight as It’s always been in the early hours of the morning for me 🤣

1 Like

This will be my first event that I may participate in

1 Like

Same! Lol

I can join this! See you then!

i should be able to join this i live in sydney and ill put off cooking my t bone steak until im near cruising altitude! it starts at around my dinner time haha.

Count me in!!!

I’ve been with infinite flight for a while but recently I am doing more things with the community now and learning alot, also these flash flights /Friday Night Flights are giving me the ability to explore new airlines and routes and it works out perfectly because I use infinite flight passengers so I’m able to listen to different safety videos from around the world, I only fly with a joystick so the A330 is a great addition to making my flights more realistic overall I love infinite flight and love this new update!! Thank You @MishaCamp @Laura @jasonrosewell @infinteflightDevTeam @AviatorDan FOR ALL YOU DO,KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND I CANT WAIT FOR WHAT THE FUTURE HAS INSTORE FOR US #KEEPPOUNDING #InfinteFlightForLife

3 Likes

What’s the allocated speed for the flight?

Normal A330 cruise, however it is your choice. Anywhere from .78-.81

1 Like

Noted, just landed from Perth, saw you guys spawn in didn’t realise this was happening. Talk about good timing.

Finally! A flight for the aussies in the perfect time for aussies!! Hopefully ybbn will be 3D soon!

Also the Sunshine coast airport ( YBSU)has a brand new runway (13/31) which was finished last year it is 2.45km long. definitely needs to be updated into the game at some point.

Mind if I make a video/movie for the Flash Flight and send it too you guys?