28FEB22 / 1700Z - Flash Flight: West Coast Cruisin' @ KLAX

You already know what time it is… Flash Flight time! Todays flight takes us on a west coast adventure from Los Angeles to San Jose in the B737. Like normal heavy traffic is expected so do expect some delays. However, with that being said, LAX is a great candidate for an event because of its four runways and complex taxiways.

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

Be sure to post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing photos! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
KLAX KSJC Southwest B737-700 1:00 Expert Server

KLAX ENNEY NAANC DARRK SUMMR OLOFF RIZIN TESEA SCTRR TROXX SILCN VLLEY BAXBE APLLE GGUGL GAARY EDMND JESEN HITIR KSJC

NOTAM: As this event is being hosted on the expert server we ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Most importantly, have fun!

19 Likes

I literally did this flight this morning bruh moment

2 Likes

I want to join but the flight is at 1 AM so ill not join

I would love to go!

Dan remember to pin it, I would have lost it if I never saw the tweet :)

1 Like

Awesome event by the way!

1 Like

you make live stream ??

Would like to go, but I’d be in class my the ending time

Hey! I’m sure not a lot of people here know me

But thanks for featuring my home airport in a flash flight despite it not having any buildings or animated jet bridges yet! I really appreciate that!

1 Like

We all know you Bert. Mr. San Jose man!

@BigBert10 look at this! I’m glad to see traffic to SJC! (Shame I’m in school :P)

I actually did this flight a long, LONG while ago like wtf

Thanks to everyone for flying this! I was the controller for the arrival at KSJC. It was a very fun challenge without approach and I had to put both runways to use due to the number of arrivals coming at once. I hope you all enjoyed the flight and the ATC!

Maybe not the newer members