28DEC21 / 2100Z - Flash Flight: Short-Haulin' The B78X @ VTBS

The final B787 variant that took to the skies was the elongated B78X. An interesting aircraft with slightly different capabilities to its sister variants, airlines operate it on a mix of routes from long hauls between the Newark and Tel Aviv, from Abu Dhabi to Beijing, and on shorter routes from Singapore to Chennai. For this flight we’ll be taking the Singapore Airlines B78X from Bangkok to Singapore on a 2 hours flight.

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and YouTube to watch all our live streams each week!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
VTBS WSSS Singapore Airlines B78X 2:05 Expert Server

VTBS EXSON BS101 BS102 BS103 KIGOB BUT PIDEL 1217N/10107E DIPUN SIRAT TONIK TIDAR ODONO UPRON IPDOL KEXOL ELALO KANLA KILOT 256N/10434E PIBAP PASPU NYLON POSUB SANAT AKIPO WSSS

18 Likes

This looks awesome! I’ll try to make it.

2 Likes

Hmm, B78X, VTBS - WSSS, Both 3D, I think I can make it…

1 Like

I’m gonna spawn about 5-10 minutes earlier. Am I cleared to just copy your flight plan then?

Yep! Use the FPL above as it’ll be the one I use. You’ll just need to adjust it for the specific procedures used.

Alright, thank you

I might make it. But who knows?

Is it cool if I use the A350 if not is the airplane the 787-10?

I personally think it’d be funny if there was that one guy standing out by chosing a different aircraft but I don’t know what the others say

Looks like good fun! Sadly I can’t join, I’m still working my way back to the Expert Server.

So can I join with the a350?

Gonna spawn in right now!!

What is the cruse altitude?

1 Like

Whatever you wish!

1 Like

That was so fun to control! Have a good flight to Singapore everyone!

2 Likes

Quite familiar with the 787 family aircraft and have lots of memories working with good folks on that Singapore -10!

I think there should be a Central Controller to keep aircraft separation at cruise altitude!

can i join this as well

everyone’s on descent now