28AUG21/ 1900Z - Dallas Ft Worth Intl Airport Flyout! @ KDFW [COMPLETED]

I think you may have accidentally signed me up for both as I am doing the flight to San Diego

Oh my bad I’ll fix that!

1 Like

@Planecrazy747
Fixed!

1 Like

Can I have a Frontier flight to San Antonio?

1 Like

Sure I’ll get u in!

Hey! I was wondering if I could please have this flight: Gate D20 American Airlines 737-800 I Seattle I KSEA.

1 Like

Sure welcome!

Can I have this gate please? Looks like a cool event! 😁

1 Like

Thx for signing up welcome!

1 Like

@El_YuainXD @Maddix_M
WELCOME TO DALLAS

2 Likes

Hello! Can i reserve this gate?

1 Like

Yes you can!

1 Like

@Eden_Tan
πŸ‡Όβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡ͺβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡±β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡΄β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡²β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡ͺ​​​​​ πŸ‡Ήβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡΄β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ πŸ‡©β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡¦β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡±β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡±β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡¦β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡Έβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

1 Like

@Arizona_Aviator
πŸ‡Όβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡ͺβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡±β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡΄β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡²β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡ͺ​​​​​ πŸ‡Ήβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡΄β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ πŸ‡©β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡¦β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡±β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡±β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡¦β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ‡Έβ€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
As requested in PM

1 Like

Sign me up for this gate

1 Like

You got it!

Hey! Idk if I can make it yet but just a tip.
AA doesn’t operate a330 at the time nor are they in the game. Maybe you could change those flights to 787-9? Unless u know something I don’t lol. Otherwise, great event!

1 Like

Thanks! πŸ™πŸ™‚

Attention everyone I will add some Spirit Airlines Flights to the E Gates And I will label the gate numbers! And i will also message spirit virtual!

Made the list shorter! with the hide details hope this helps reading it better!!