285 stuck on runway 31L after landing @ KPSP

Are you on mobile?

1 Like

This shows your harsh landing, Can you show us picture?

1 Like

iPad 4 mini

1 Like

Flaps were down 30 on landing strong text

1 Like

I’m on the runway now

1 Like

Just logged out

1 Like

Hi! I see that you are new. Welcome to the community! Please take your time to read and understand the community guidelines for making a #support request down below. This will make your problem solved much faster and easier. Thanks! How to make a support request.

2 Likes

The reason why you are stuck on the runway is that you landed way too hard. If you land really hard, then your gear will actually fall through the runway. This will make it difficult for you to taxi, takeoff, or even get the aircraft to move. I hope this helps. If this is not the problem, can you explain to me what happened so I (and the community itself) can figure out another solution.

3 Likes

I see my apologies I assumed this was a glitch when in fact it’s the realism kicking in

2 Likes

When you go out to the outside view, did you see that the gear fell through the runway?

1 Like

IF you do that just clik endflight you probarly just maked a hard landing IF you play online and get stucked on a runway att a Busy airport that is the best solution no one would not be able to help you at that point.

1 Like

The next feature request will be about tow trucks and cranes! ;)

When you land without the gear down, which is possible when done carefully, you’ll be stuck too!

Do not try this on Expert though! ;)

6 Likes

This “stuck on runway” issue is Infinite Flight’s way of letting you know that you just obliterated the landing gears.

8 Likes

lol thanks all

If you push the nose into the ground with the yoke it can cause the landing gear to fail/collapse into the runway depending on speed.

You still stuck?

1 Like

Legend has it to this day the 285 still lies at rest in the middle of runway 31L

4 Likes

No person, no crane, no tow can remove it, not even the strongest man.

4 Likes

It’s there forever.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.