27OCT21 / 1300Z - Flash Flight: Go Greece Lightning @ LGAV - LTFM

Why, this plane is automatic. It’s systematic, it’s hydromatic. Why, it’s Greece lightning! It’s time for a quick hop across some stunning terrain for today’s Flash Flight! We’re hopping in the retro B742 to spice things up a little, an older aircraft in the Infinite Flight family, but one that still has a lot of charm and character!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and YouTube to watch all our live streams each week!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
LGAV LTFM Olympic B742 1:00 Expert Server

LGAV SPA KRO KEPIR OLIDA 3849N/2539E LSV AMANI SUDES INBET LEKMI GUBUL 4046N/2720E FM704 FM705 FM706 FM710 FM711 FM712 FM713 FM714 FM715 FM716 FM717 EVBIR GAPDI LTFM

Event Hours:

Begin - Wednesday 27th October @ 13:00 ZULU

End - Wednesday 27th October @ 14:00 ZULU

October 27, 2021October 27, 2021

24 Likes

What coincidence! my VA was planning a group flight on this exact route!

5 Likes

Well let’s double up!

6 Likes

you get the wide body, i get the narrow body ;)

3 Likes

Nice Event Misha 👍

3 Likes

Can’t wait to fly this! Might make a timelapse 😉

2 Likes

This is going to be fun… :)

1 Like

So fun I’m doing a practice run… (it rhymes)

2 Likes

Amazing event! Enjoy it!

1 Like

I will surely join the flight

1 Like

See you there. It’s been almost a year since I joined a flash flight 👍

1 Like

No better time than now… :)

1 Like

That’s looking amazing!

5 Likes

why hello @MishaCamp that is a long taxi route you’re taking :eyes:

2 Likes

Benefits of knowing the ATC 😬

3 Likes

You jumped the line😂…went right over me buddy…thankfully I was enjoying my morning coffee while waiting…Hopefully I will come to acquire your frequent flyer benefits the more I join events like this…

1 Like

I was a bit late to the flash flight:/ but I went and did it myself. Just landed 3 minutes ago. Really cool flight!🙂:thumbsup:

1 Like

I didn’t know this was happening but I was there 😅. Thanks for the ATCing!

1 Like