27MAY20 / 2130Z - Up the Coast of Australia @ YSSY-YCFS

Hello Everyone

WELCOME TO THE UP THE COAST OF AUSTRALIA GROUP FLIGHT!

ABOUT SYDNEY KINGSFORD SMITH AIRPORT

Sydney (Kingsford Smith) Airport [6] (colloquially Mascot Airport , Kingsford Smith Airport , or Sydney Airport ; IATA: SYD , ICAO: YSSY ; ASX: SYD) is an international airport in Sydney, Australia located 8 km (5 mi) south of the Sydney city centre, in the suburb of Mascot. The airport is owned by the ASX-listed Sydney Airport Group. It is the primary airport serving Sydney, and is a primary hub for Qantas, as well as a secondary hub for Virgin Australia and Jetstar Airways, as well as a focus city for Air New Zealand. Situated next to Botany Bay, the airport has three runways, colloquially known as the east–west, north–south and third runways. Sydney Airport is one of the world’s longest continuously operated commercial airports[7] and the busiest airport in Australia, handling 42.6 million passengers[8] and 348,904 aircraft movements[9] in 2016–17. It was the 38th busiest airport in the world in 2016. Currently 46 domestic and 43 international destinations are served to Sydney directly.
⬇️Click below to read more⬇️

ABOUT COFFS HARBOR AIRPORT

Coffs Harbour Airport (IATA: CFS , ICAO: YCFS ) (formerly ICAO code of YSCH until November 2007) is the only airport located in and serving the regional centre of Coffs Harbour, Australia. The airport is located near Boambee, south of Coffs Harbour. Coffs Harbour Regional Airport is one of the largest and busiest regional airports in New South Wales, handling numerous types of aircraft. The airport is currently serviced by four airlines QantasLink, Virgin Australia, Tigerair and Fly Corporate. Coffs Harbour is one of the only regional airports in New South Wales to have an Air Traffic Control tower. The airport has the capacity to handle any aircraft up to the size of a Boeing 767. Coffs Harbour airport is located right at the doorstep of the Pacific Highway which links all of Coffs Harbour and surrounding areas to the airport.
⬇️Click below to read more⬇️

FLIGHT DETAILS

Server: Expert

Departure Time: 2020-05-27T21:30:00Z

Departure Airport: Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport

Arrival Airport: Coffs Harbour Airport

Projected Flight Time: 1:03

Scheduled Arrival Time: 2020-05-27T22:33:00Z

Aircraft/Airline: Qantas Link Dash-8 Q400

Flight Plan: Copy off @CPT_HILD (me)

PARTICIPANTS

Please note I can only take 4 people with me due to the amout of gates at Coffs Harbor.

@CPT_HILD
@MJP_27
@Luka_ZagerDuric

EVENT PROTOCOLS

Please use unicom appropriately and be respectful to other pilots. Before the flight I will create a PM and go over the final details for our flight. And most importantly HAVE FUN.

3 Likes

I’ll take a gate, please!

Oof, I can’t make this one, sorry

Can i join, please?

that’s ok. see you next time.

I can take one more person!

One more person!?!?!

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.