27MAR22 / 2100Z - "IFATC Trainees Day" @TNCM to KMIA

Hey IFC, I decided to create this event in honor of all IFATC trainees out there who are working hard every day to become an IFATC and make the IFATC team grow. I am dedicating this flight to all of them. The flight will consist of departing from (TNCM) Princess Julianna International Airport and arriving at Mami International Airport.

ATC will be provided by ATC Trainees who are currently training to become Certified IFATC Controllers, So they have knowledge about controlling.

It would be appreciated If all pilots would help keep this event fun for everyone by following ALL ATC instructions.

ATC:
TNCM:
Ground - @Yembolit19
Tower - @Yembolit19
San Juan Oceanic Center -
KMIA:
Ground - @J-F_V
Tower - @J-F_V
Approach - @AviatorRyan
Center -

Aircraft: Any aircraft

Livery: American Airlines, since we’re flying to one of its hubs, KMIA.

Server: Training Server

Airport: Princess Juliana International Airport (TNCM) to Miami International Airport (KMIA)

Time: 2022-03-27T04:00:00Z2022-03-27T04:00:00Z

Please reply to this post, if you plan on participating to make sure we all fit!

TNCM Airport

KMIA Airport

6 Likes

I’ll be GT @ KMIA

1 Like

Ok, I will sign you up!

1 Like

Ill fly out of TNCM!

Currently interested, just have to work around my schedule

3 Likes

This is gonna be fun!

1 Like

Btw I’m most likely gonna have already taken my practical by then is it still ok?

1 Like

OOOoops

(I think)

1 Like

No, Unfortunately, once you join the IFATC team, you can not control on the Training Server :(

1 Like

Oh really, didn’t know that it’s just that I’m gonna be scheduling my practical tomorrow . How long did wait when you scheduled?

It depends on your IFATC recruiter availability, it could be the same day.

1 Like

Oh, wow ok than just save TNCM GT for someone else!😁

2 Likes

@Doggy_House Your chance to put some skills to work!

2 Likes

I would love to do Ground and tower at TNCM! I think it will be a really good practice, thanks for organizing this!

2 Likes

Added you! Thanks for participating! see you there!

2 Likes

I can do approach @KMIA

1 Like

I’ll take Center please :)

2 Likes

@skye For which airport?

TNCM Please

2 Likes

Signed you up! Thanks for participating!

ill be flying out of tncm

1 Like