27JUL21 / 1900Z - Flash Flight: Jets in the Sky @ OMDB - VABB

21.4 is here, and so is our first Flash Flight of the new release! Join us as we fly the popular Jet Airways A333 from Dubai to Mumbai, a flight taking over 2.5 hours. We’ll fly over the Gulf of Oman before heading out into the Arabian Sea and descending into Mumbai a few hours later. Mumbai is one of our new 3D airports, and it’s full of amazing detail for you to enjoy!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open.

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtag #infiniteflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and watch replays of our past live streams!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Aircraft Airline Flight Duration
OMDB VABB A333 Jet Airways 2h40m

OMDB SUTVO GOMTA 2457N/5711E TARBO MUNGA MIXOL VAXIM SETSI PARAR DOGET VABB

Event Hours:

Begin - Tuesday 27th July @ 19:00 ZULU

End - Tuesday 27th July @ 22:00 ZULU

July 27, 2021July 27, 2021

56 Likes

With the server load being at 65%, best of luck to anyone who’ll try attend 😅

Looks like a fun route, enjoy!

14 Likes

I did that same route yesterday it was fun. might do it again!

1 Like

I want to Fly… but TimeZone 😭😭😭😭😭😭

7 Likes

OMG from Mumbai!!! Thank You So Much Misha for keeping event from India! I can’t wait to join!!!

5 Likes

NOt a good time to be awake for me

2 Likes

Ugh, same, I hate time zones.

Nice Flash flight tho!!

2 Likes

Yeah😍😍😍😍Great Event…but All Indians would be disappointed looking at the timings it would be 12:30am for us,But though A great event ahead…Have fun

7 Likes

Yeh flash flight starts at 3am and ends at 6am for me

Also I have school at 7am

4 Likes

so trueee
for indians it starts 12:30 am and will go upto 3am seeing the traffic

1 Like

The timing 😥😥😴

1 Like

Wonderful flash flight for a wonderful update!

cries in time difference

1 Like

“Jets in the Sky”

No way misha, no way, I’d expect them to be underwater

Sorry, cool route 😂

I am coming irrespective of timing cause its Aamchi Mumbai airport❤️❤️❤️

5 Likes

@MishaCamp is organising and Indians Flash flight, where the Indians themselves can’t join because of the time :c XD

2 Likes

Can’t wait I’ll be there also I’m enjoying the A330 😃 Great work Infinite Flight team!!!

Got addicted to it 😍

3 Likes

What a coincidence, my next flight was to Mumbai from Dubai after a 5 hour flight from the new Kigali airport in Rwanda, after that is to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi💕

2 Likes

Me still in grade 2: fine ill do it on the training server
Me seeing it started on 2AM: 👁👁

1 Like