27DEC20 / 1700Z - Aegean Virtual: Athens Fly-Out with IFATC @ LGAV

@Alexandre and @Shane thanks for your sign up! We’re really exited to see you in Athens! 🇬🇷

2 Likes

Can I change to this one please 😬

1 Like

Hi! Your gate and flight is now reassigned. Have a good flight to Zurich. 🇬🇷🇨🇭

3 Likes

Thanks for your sign up, Jan! See you in Athens!

3 Likes

G’day! As a greek, I would love to participate in this Event. It’s lovely when you see Athens covered in planes, in IF. Something relevant to the first banner, is that in Greek, Merry Christmas translates to: Καλά Χριστούγεννα! (Kalá Xristoýgena). Sign me up! So, please, I would like to take this route:

Thank you in advance, for making the Greek skies popular again.

• Dimitris
5 Likes

Exactly. The whole translation under the big title would be: „Christmas traffic in Athens“ for everybody who’s wondering :)

2 Likes

Καλησπέρα Δημήτρη!
Thanks for joining the event, we’re exited as you are. The flight to Santorini is yours 💭🇬🇷

2 Likes

Aww I liked that that

(First time this has happened)

4 Likes

@Flo_Rauslg Enjoy your trip to Vienna! You’re signed up, really good decision. 🇬🇷🇦🇹

3 Likes

I would like to take take Athens-Tel aviv🙂

5 Likes

Hello! You‘re signed up for the event, great you joined us! 🇬🇷🇮🇱

4 Likes

Yep I am in too but however You live in Australia so 4:00 am is that Australian time or what.

1 Like

@Zaid_Nasri The time you see here will automatically change to your own time zone. In this case it’s 18:00 for me (06:00pm).

1 Like

this one please.

3 Likes

Hey @DeltaFox. You’re signed up, really good choice!

3 Likes

I’ll be there. You can assign me a gate👍

2 Likes

Can I have flight to Beirut with MEA?

3 Likes

Didn’t even know that MEA is flying to Athens. This route must be really cool!

2 Likes

Hello @Mohamad.Ghazale-IFSA ! You’re signed up for the event. Gate B17 is yours.

@Mr_Young Do you want a specific destination or should we assign you a random flight?

3 Likes

Gate b30 to Corfu plz I’m Greek so this is great to see one

1 Like