26NOV21 / 0600Z - Friday Night Flight: Good Morning Baltimore @ KBWI

They say every day is like an open door, every night is a fantasy, and every sound a symphony, but really every day is just a chance to fly on Infinite Flight. If you agree, you’ll want to join us for this week’s Friday Night Flight! Baltimore International Airport is the hub for this week’s event, a new 3D airport to Infinite Flight in 21.7. Host to Southwest, but also with a very interesting route network such as to Dakar via JFK, the airport will have something to offer to everyone.

Secondary airports for this event are all popular destinations flown to from the airport including several 3D airports in Infinite Flight. A number of airlines fly these routes, so take what you want and we’ll see you in the air!

On the Expert Server, IFATC will open these airports from 0600Z on Friday to 0600Z on Saturday, and you can use any of our established routes during the event!

How long was runway 04/22 that closed in 2014?

• 4400ft
  • 12,800ft
  • 6000ft
  • 9310ft

0 voters

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #fridaynightflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos! You can also follow us on Twitch and YouTube to watch all our live streams each week!

This week’s stream will be hosted on YouTube. You can watch it below!

Event Specifics

Server: Any
Aircraft: Any
Livery: Any

Airports
Airport ICAO Airport Name Location
KBWI Baltimore USA HUB
KCLT Charlotte USA
KBOS Boston USA
KHOU Houston USA
KDEN Denver USA
KPHX Phoenix USA
KJFK New York USA

NOTAMs Pattern work at ATC discretion. No local flying to hub airports from nearby airports. GA aircraft permitted at ATC discretion.

Featured Routes
KCLT - KBWI 1:00 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration
KCLT KBWI B737 Southwest 1:00

KCLT MUNBE LILIC KILNS DURST 3557N/7903W AUDII 3725N/7725W THHMP FZEEK WHHTE ACROW DFORT WALKN JAYOH CAPKO RAVNN SPLAT KBWI

KDEN - KBWI: 2:50 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration
KDEN KBWI A321 Frontier 2:50

KDEN EMMYS 4007N/10127W ZIRKL PWE IRK SPI GORDO JAAVE VHP NUSMM KEMAN BYNER LUNDY 3935N/7844W CURBY KEESH BUBBI SHEPH EAGLL ANTHM SPLAT KBWI

KBWI - KBOS: 1:00 Flight
KBWI KBOS A320 Spirit 1:00

KBWI SWANN BROSS OOD DAVYS BRAND RBV 4023N/7418W LAURN JFK NEWES FEXXX 4128N/7216W RUIZE AWLIN BANKI ROBUC PROVI JOODY MINNT KBOS

KPHX - KBWI: 3:45 Flight
KPHX KBWI B738 Southwest 3:45

KPHX BROAK FTHLS 3354N/10954W JNIPR JSSUA MAXXO IRW RZC KI48Q HVQ CACYE TBART WYTEA YAEGR 3826N/7840W AKELL CAASH ECHOZ DNKEY FIMBO UDUDE REXEE CAPKO RAVNN SPLAT KBWI

59 Likes

Nize FNF Mish

1 Like

The Baltimore triangle…no The Dcriangle…no The Tri-state trian wait no thats not it
The triangle American Arrowhead is complete

5 Likes

love the Hairspray reference misha

3 Likes

I love seeing more and more 3d airports filling up the list of FNFs schedule. Awesome.

1 Like

Very happy it is appreciated

4 Likes

@Balloonchaser and I used to fangirl so hard over Hairspray in 2017 🥰

1 Like

YESSSS! Love this FNF! It’s Southwest time folks! Enjoy the day today for Thanksgiving if you celebrate it and enjoy the day tomorrow for the FNF

Am I in heaven? I think I’m in heaven. Let’s just hope all the pilots don’t go to JFK

4 Likes

Well then, @ToasterStroodie

BWI > DCA

Southwest operates that route sometimes

Nah people are gonna be too busy flying BWI - DCA - IAD in Delta 767’s and AA 787’s

1 Like

Love to Baltimore featured this week, I’ll be flying out of BWI. All. Day. Long!

1 Like

Hello @Ritesh321! What site is this? Thank you 😊

1 Like

Here it is!

1 Like

Thank you @IF_KGRR 👏

1 Like

Great FNF! First in a long time for me as well!😊

2 Likes

Had a feeling you were gonna say that so I’m here to tell you “no” :)

1 Like

from where to where will the flight be? That way i can manage my schedule tomorrow.