26MAY20 / 2230Z - Japan's Snow City to the Capital of the Land of the Rising Sun- @RJCC

☆.。.: ・°☆.。.: ・ Hola! Hello! Bonjour! 你好! 今日は! ・ :.。.☆°・ :. 。.☆

Welcome to this group flight!

GROUP FLIGHT DESCRIPTION

SAPPORO - TOKYO

About New Chitose Airport:

New Chitose Airport (新千歳空港, Shin-Chitose Kūkō ) (IATA: CTS , ICAO: RJCC ) is an international airport located 2.7 NM (5.0 km; 3.1 mi) south-southeast of Chitose[3] and Tomakomai, Hokkaidō, Japan, serving the Sapporo metropolitan area. By both traffic and land area, it is the largest airport in Hokkaidō.

It is adjacent to Chitose Air Base, a Japan Air Self-Defense Force base which houses F-15 Eagle fighter jets, the Japanese Air Force One government aircraft and a number of smaller emergency response aircraft and helicopters. Chitose and New Chitose have separate runways but are interconnected by taxiways, and aircraft at either facility can enter the other by ground if permitted; the runways at Chitose are occasionally used to relieve runway closures at New Chitose due to winter weather. JASDF provides air traffic control for both facilities.

⬇️ You can read more about CTS here: ⬇️

About Tokyo Haneda International Airport

Tokyo International Airport (東京国際空港, Tōkyō Kokusai Kūkō ), commonly known as Haneda Airport (羽田空港, Haneda Kūko ), Tokyo Haneda Airport , and Haneda International Airport (IATA: HND , ICAO: RJTT ), is one of the two primary airports that serve the Greater Tokyo Area, and is the primary base of Japan’s two major domestic airlines, Japan Airlines (Terminal 1) and All Nippon Airways (Terminal 2), as well as Air Do, Skymark Airlines, Solaseed Air, and StarFlyer. It is located in Ōta, Tokyo, 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) south of Tokyo Station.

Haneda was the primary international airport serving Tokyo until 1978; from 1978 to 2010, Haneda handled almost all domestic flights to and from Tokyo as well as “scheduled charter” flights to a small number of major cities in East Asia, while Narita International Airport handled the vast majority of international flights. In 2010, a dedicated International Terminal, current Terminal 3, was opened at Haneda in conjunction with the completion of a fourth runway, allowing long-haul flights during night-time hours.[3] Haneda opened up to long-haul service during the daytime in March 2014, with carriers offering nonstop service to 25 cities in 17 countries.[4] The Japanese government is currently encouraging the use of Haneda for premium business routes and the use of Narita for leisure routes and by low-cost carriers.[5]

⬇️ You can read more about HND here: ⬇️

GROUP FLIGHT DETAILS

Server: Expert Server
Date and Time: 2020-05-26T22:30:00Z
Aircraft: ANA Boeing 777-200ER, JAL A350-900, JAL 777-200ER

NOTAMS: Follow routine departures. I will create a group message a few hours before the group flight so that we can sort out final details (Active runway, Departure procedures, etc.) Please use common sense, do not push back when the person next to you is also pushing back. Follow standard customs, as this is Expert server. If there is no ATC present, be respectful to other pilots.

Attendees:

@Pingu - JAL A350-900
@CPT_HILD - JAL A350-900
@TylerShah - JAL A350-900

Standby:
@ToasterStroodie

Please, don’t be afraid to make some constructive criticism on what I can do better. If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to contact @Pingu with any questions/comments/concerns you may have. That’s it, and have a great day! Hope to see you there!

I’ll join. A359

1 Like

You got it!

It’s what an hour flight?

1 Like

The flight time is an estimated 1:30, giving for an arrival time of 2020-05-27T00:00:00Z.

So sad I can’t do it.

Its fine, I’ll be doing more of these in the future. :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.