26JUL20 / 1800Z - CPT_HILD's East Coast Flyout Series (Part 3) @KEWR

Don’t worry about it then. As I said there’s other gates that interest me. I don’t want the Tokyo gate if it won’t be switched to Haneda (the airports are less than 50 miles apart and Narita is usually flown by a 777-300ER, so I wanted the one actually planned to be flown with a 772. And as I said it was supposed to start already.)

I’ll look at other gates but for now, please remove me from the Tokyo gate. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello I would love to have Gate C84 to San Francisco please, but I have one question. Is it possible if you can move my gate to Gate C96 and we will switch it out with the Phoenix Gate? Because Phoenix Gate has C96 and it would be nice because they use this Gate to go from EWR-SFO? Thanks and I don’t want to ask to much and it’s totally fine if not because I know how hard it is to do all of it but it would be great if possible!

Thanks,
nolan_brant12

Hey I appreciate your comment. I’ll get back with you later

Alright, I’ll go for this one. Event gives me the perfect excuse to finally try the world’s longest flight in IF hahaha

@NYFLFlyer22, @Austrian001, and @nolan_brant12 you’ve all been signed up! See you there!

3 Likes

@RitzRegis, can I take C123W to Dublin?

1 Like

@Pingu you’ve been signed up! See you there!

1 Like

Thanks man I appreciate it very very much!

Thanks!
nolan_brant12

1 Like

I’ll do a United 737-900ER to ORD

A39 American Miami (KMIA) 737-800 2:45
I’ll take this one

I’d like C102W to Shanghai please! UVAL352

Can I take A37 to KORD on the 737-800 please?

@Jake_Ferrer, @cooperdjones, @Furwani, and @ORD777flyer you’ve all been signed up! See you there!

Thank you sir

1 Like

I will take this gate please thank you

1 Like

@Udeme_Ekpo you’ve been signed up! See you there!

Can i get this gate

1 Like

I will take this gate. Nice to see Newark getting some recognition, it is where I mainly fly out of. Gets forgotten often because of JFK.

1 Like

@CPT_Bambi and @Captain-787 you’ve been signed up! See you there!

1 Like

Can I get a 737-800 flight to TXKF?