26FEB22 / 1400Z - Flash Flight: Seaside City @ SBGR

If you like good views then this flight is 100% for you. Throughout the entire flight you’ll be exposed to gorgeous scenery, especially on arrival into the famous Rio de Janeiro! With this being a lovely short hop it really does make for the perfect flash flight. So, what are you waiting for? If you’re attending be sure to tick the ‘going’ box further down in the thread and load into a gate while there’s still space. See you there!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

Be sure to post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing photos! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
SBGR SBGL GOL+ B738 0:40 Expert Server

SBGR EKIDI SBGL

This event will be streamed live on YouTube. You can watch it below!

NOTAM: As this event is being hosted on the expert server we ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Most importantly, have fun!

15 Likes

First flash flight after FNF ended.

1 Like

What a chilling flight. I’m joining!

Will there be a stream?

@Chris4435. Yes there will be.

3 Likes

Oh god I’m dumb sorry I didn’t see that

No worries! It happens to the best of us ;)

1 Like

It’s gonna be a very fun event can’t wait!

G-AERO is checking in for take off 🛫

Gonna be so much fun!!!

It is denfinitely a lot of fun!

Dang I’m salty, pulled a 15 hour day to frame a house in a day, and I woke up sore and late and missed this dope flight. Hope everyone is having fun and has an enjoyable weekend. peace.