26FEB21 / 2200Z - Flash Flight: CRJ Express @ ZPPP

This flight takes us from Kunming to Xi’an to take part in this week’s Friday Night Flight! Chinese terrain is breathtakingly diverse, and you’ll get to take in some of the best in this 2 hour flight. We’ll be flying the China Express Airlines CRJ9, so make sure to set your locked cameras to take in some awesome wing views as you fly over the country!

This event includes SIDs and STARs that need adhering to due to complex airspace. Watch this video for all the info you need to fly these!

These events can lead to amazing photos, so post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration STAR APP
ZPPP ZLXY CRJ9 China Express Airlines 2:00 NSH2W I05RZ

ZPPP DADOL ZAT ENTOV KAKMI FJC JTG PANKO LUBDI AGOBU SUBUL ONEBA NSH XY907 XY950 XY940 XY906 XY914 XY960 XY919 XY920 ZLXY

Event Hours:

Begin - Thursday 26th February @ 22:00 ZULU

End - Friday 27th February @ 00:00 ZULU

February 26, 2021February 27, 2021

37 Likes

Looks fantastic, Misha! If I’m around, I’ll do my best to join. If not, I am wishing a fun and exciting flight to all!

1 Like

Wow nice flash flight Misha, Hope to be there!

1 Like

Fantastic Flash Flight, count on me.

Sounds great, but sadly I can’t make it :(

Wish I could come, great flight tho Misha! I have no pro :(

What we need is a flash flight race again. Love those crazy things!

I’ll be there!

Queria ir, mais vou tentar pra ver se dá tempo.

Thanks to everyone who departed for the event! It was a blast.

Controllers that made it happen:

ZPPP Ground - @Sashaz55
ZPPP Tower - @Edoardo_C
ZPPP Radar (Acting as departure) - @Kyle0705
Kunming FIR - @DannyHL
Lanzhou FIR - @ToasterStroodie

Enjoy the landing!

8 Likes

Thanks for coming everyone! Was a pleasure being a part of this as Final Appr

2 Likes

Thanks Misha for organizing this Flash Flight, and thanks to everyone who took part! It was a really fun (albeit intense) experience controlling all of y’all on Langzhou FIR!

3 Likes

Nice job everyone!

5 Likes

Thank you to the excellent controllers, Misha & everyone participating in this event. It was intense but what a fantastic event.
Look forward to the next flash flight 😎📸